Pandemic social distancing diary thread

Hey, because I know you all care, I got my PSVR working!..just in time for bed. Work tomorrow…always work.

PSVR is pretty good stuff m8, have you tried Resident Evil VII with it? I found it particularly impressive!

No, that would give me a heart attack. :smile:

I mainly play Rez, Thumper, and Wipeout on it. Got some more stuff, but those are my go-to’s.

Again, I got super limited internet where I am and am hoarding my mad money, something new for me for a while. I got Everest for five bucks but never tried it. That was an early one that I always wanted to check out.

Somebody backed into my car while I was parked at my second job and totally fucked up my passenger door (it doesn’t open, but the car can drive and my custom sound system remains intact). He apologized profusely, the cops were called, info was exchanged.

I sure hope he’s covered. I ain’t paying for ANY of this. Good thing tomorrow’s the one day I have some time between jobs. Called my buddy at the car place who deals with insurance. All good.

What fun. Oh…so much fun. I’d rather be talking to the new girl at work who speaks Japanese. :joy:

urgh, sorry to hear that, hope they’re able to cover it.

Should be fine, just a pain in the ass. Showed up at work and used some time I have to take the rest of the day off.

There’s a shooter at large (some college kid shot his roommate and hasn’t been caught), so my second job’s cancelled. I am now about to eat breakfast.

#justamericanthings

It happens around campus. A gal I dated for a bit lives around there and we heard gunshots fairly often. Mostly wannabes firing into the air, I’m assuming. The victim will probably have quite a story if he lives.

More car shit in a bit.

Got shit worked out. I pay for none of it. Car’s in the shop in two weeks.

I really like your collages…I know it might sound like I’m being sarcastic but the irony is that I’m not. I like your eye and how you mix random pictures together to create an entirely new image.

It really is interesting. I like this kind of art because it is an effective medium for communicating an alternative perspective…

I should start drawing again…but in the past they were kind of hellish and ridiculous…I’ve done some abstract stuff recently but i dont know i just wasnt in the mood and ive had to deal with real life stuff that I just cant avoid…and sometimes i just feel like the wubba Lubba dub dub isnt a valid excuse.

^Thanks! It’s definitely something I enjoy, especially now that my music making capabilities are down. I want to rescan the Soul Engine cover and give it to the IDMf boys to replace the existing one, because the colors on my scanner are 100% accurate, and the one I scanned that first version on isn’t.

Lol, I’m staying in for lunch on Monday to talk to the new girl in Japanese. She’s cute as crap :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey man, not to get too personal but it’s good that you are getting back out there. I dont know you that well but from what I remember you have faced some hard times…im not gonna bring up the past so I’ll just get to the point i wish you the best of luck stranger just remember to stay positive.

Thanks! That stuff doesn’t bother me anymore.

I’m an IDMf oldie. Been around the block a bit. Most of us have been through stuff. :v:

I’m using my rare Saturday off to save and upload every music track I’ve ever made that hasn’t been lost and can be saved. Conversions will be messy. Currently going through my ipod for old songs on my PC for tracks.

Nice title change. Ben Steed already told me I was his secret diary though! :rofl:

Does somebody else want to pour through this shit? No? Fuck off, then. There’s some good stuff in here! I’ll make a million dollars.

Look at this treasure I just found:

Soooooo like,

Dear Diary entry #2001

I just totally, like, hung out with some friendz and had some fun.

It was literally awesome. Literally.

Off to watch BladeRunner 2049.

I can change shit to .wav with a few mighty STROKES from the keyboard. This shall be the Greatest Musical Release Ever!

Heyyy I liked the old title better

I thought this thread was about driving my bad.