Typing in all caps

IS NOT FUCKING ALLOWED ON IDMf. I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TRY IT.

Sorry for yelling at you.

Btw, not my decision and I’m sure if I felt like it I could tweak the forum rules and allow FUCKING YELLING posts. But meh. I’ve been here forever and never knew that TYPING IN ALL CAPS on a post and trying to submit it elicits this response and blocks you from posting it:

“Is it a complete sentence”?

That’s fuckin hilarious.

Starting a new thread cuz I’m bored.

SHUT ThE FUCK UP

edit: Oh Ok, you can yell as long as one letter is not yelling.

HELLO LuL

IDMF runs a tight ship here :thinking:

WeLL FuCKK mE NEvER KN3w this that

HELLO GUYS AND IAM NOT YELLING I JUST TYPING IT IN ALL CAPS LuL

I don’t know what you expected, we’re a bunch of nerds and CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

SERIOUSLY I USE CAPS LOCK FOR WORK AND I CAN’T TELL YOU HOW MUCH OF MY SEARCH HISTORY LOOKS LIKE I SCREAM AT GOOGLE.

Fuckty WhAT Da FuckS! I REmBER baCk in BBs or was it UsneT TYPe FORUms wE USeD (wheN soMe of Us WerE YoUngER) and PeopLE woUlD be TypINg LikE ThiS, HoW irRitAteD I woulD be!!!
EsPecIAllY sincE I woUlD be aT the liBraRy usInG ComputERs to GeT oNliNE!! We DIDN’t have inTerneT that WaS Fast At HomE, jusT AoL diaL uP, and The NoisE alonE drovE mE NuTs!..

THen thE FUCkinG CHat BoaRds Came Along AnD pEOPLE would ALL CaPS yeLL at You, anD I livED in tHE Hood, and WaS lIKe woW peOple wasTe theIr time oNLIne yellINg tOO! SheeSH fuCking comE to My NeighERhood PleasE sO YoU CAN SeE somE ACTUAL CrAzY PeoPle!

UmmmM end RanT! :laughing:

But in all seriousness, if you ever want to see some crazies come visit san francisco and walk through a neighborhood called the tenderloin. really eye opening

be a great day all :slightly_smiling_face:

ALSO MISSED THE POINT OF TYPING IN ALL CAPS! :laughing:

I HAD AN EXISTENTIAL DILEMMA TODAY…

I COULD NOT DECIDE

I wanted to SUCK ON SOME FUCK

BUT THEY were freSh OUT OF FUCKS.

SO I TOOK A NAP.

I HAD some SerioUs FEELS.

FARt
HAHa