Pandemic social distancing diary thread

Yeh its always good to have an emergency food supply :wink:

I completed reading Stage Lighting: Fundamentals and Applications over the last week and a half:

The university allowed students to come back (mostly from Chicago) and the inevitable has happened: outbreaks and closures. Not sure how children can learn online but fucking twenty year olds can’t. The shitty dance hall hookup place is now closed, the surrounding schools are now closed, and the little place where I was working on an art showing is now closed.

Hauled a bunch of shit to Goodwill today.

I got my male sex toy, btw. It’s pretty cool!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Interesting times, indeed.

hmmm…is it a plastic male? or ummmm i confused…
snickers

Kneel before flip flops

Unfortunately, this is the second time I’ve seen someone in socks and sandals on here in 3 days. I’m starting to question my social circle…

I finally made a propper scan of this biggish collage. “World Tree” 15 x 24

A bit of a challenge on my smaller scanner. Colors on this thing are crazy accurate. Resolution is fairly normal. This is a highly compressed image. Up next, gonna scan my BIG one.

Did you make this?

Not only did he make it, but knowing what I do of Vlant, he probably slept with the woman he made it for.

Yeah, with magazines, scissors, and a glue stick. You can find more of my collages in the art thread (and the cover of the Soul Engine IDMf release), although some have had better scans since then (think I may have posted them further up in this thread.) Had a showing planned… cancelled, of course.

Some even feature naked ladies and stuff!!!

Haha! Not this one. Hey now, there have only been five!!

Tried to scan the big one last night, but something came apart right at the end and fucked it all up, so I need to repair it. Spent a damn hour scanning it, too.

Speaking of collages, my friend is in town on his way to Colorado. Just got married. I promised him a year ago I’d make him a collage, soooooo that’s what I’m doing now.

Isolation has an upside to me.
I get to sport my Covashion without concern over work requirements! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jayson

This reminds me of a game called Samorost. I don’t know if you ever played that.

I’ve definitely been rocking my PJ’s and lounge shirt every day.

HEY EVERYBODY THERE’S STILL TIME TO MAKE SOMETHING FOR BB114 SO C’MON IN, DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLES AND LAY DOWN SOME TRACKS!!! BUT ACT QUICKLY, WE NEED SUBMISSIONS BEFORE THE END OF TODAY, EVEN IF IT’S JUST THROWN TOGETHER WE’LL TAKE IT AND WE NEED TWO MORE SUBMISSIONS!!!

Nope. Tell them to hire me.

“Ceremonial Offering”

New scan 9f “Memory Machine.”

I need to buy more frames. I’m almost out.

Those are some cool collages, Vlantis!

Have the afternoon off because a machine is down in the plant, still gotta work tonight, though.

I finally set up my entertainment center after moving. Gonna celebrate with some PSVR and some 3D headphones I got but never used.

(Don’t lose track of time. Don’t lose track of time. Don’t lose track of time…)

EDIT: Oh joy, X USB error message! Fuck it after two hours, I don’t have the time nor the inclination to work that shit out. Back to playing games the old fashioned way!