Post the dreams that you remember having

I was in a pub quiz, and they asked me what the capitol to a certain country was.
I didn’t know, but I knew I didn’t know, so figured the quiz official wouldn’t know either since this was a dream, and the only bank of knowledge he’d have access to was my own head. So I pretended I did know and “lucid dreamed” that the answer was Oslo.,

The plan worked and I got the question “right”, but the dream ended shortly after.

So, I think I mentioned this before in this thread, but wanted to bring it up again specifically. So, when you all are dreaming and get woken up suddenly in the middle of a dream do you have like a weird kind of anxiety for a while afterwards? If I’m deep in a dream and get woken up suddenly I’ll have both physical and mental anxiety attack symptoms for up to two hours or a little more afterwards.

I do experience anxiety symptoms on and off but rarely have proper panic attacks (like once or twice a year) so dunno what that might have to do with it.

Anyone also experience this or prolonged anxiety symptoms due to dreaming?

I don’t when I wake up I just want to remember a dream or see what happens, I enjoy my dreams it’s better than watching tv

Good to hear! It really fucks w the first part of my day. Lol

Shit, I posted my epic six-dreams-within-dreams log that I made on the old IDMf, and it looks like I accidentally deleted that file after a search (but I have a Kirby’s Dream Land rom hidden somewhere on my PC :stuck_out_tongue: ), so I’ll repost it here for archival purposes tomorrow, as well as the time I suffered from sleep deprivation and had waking dreams.

I’m basically posting this as a reminder to myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

The night before that epic dream, I had a dream where I was in a coliseum defending Tom Cruise against a horde of armored nights by stabbing them in their eye slits with a long pike while he fought against a giant dragon, slit its belly open and crawled inside to retrieve a giant pearl he needed to release his love from a sleeping spell all while epic choir-filled music was playing.

I used to do what I call “dream surfing” during that moment between being awake and falling asleep and recall dreams that I’ve had since childhood but can’t really remember when I’m awake. I haven’t done it for a while now, because I usually just immediately fall asleep when I go to bed.

Otherwise my dreams of late have just been normal dreams about my mind reminding me of my anxieties - Here’s a dream where all your friends are ignoring you. Here’s a dream where your son turns into a cloud and blows away between your fingertips, here’s a dream where you fuck up at work, etc. The good news is that they no longer affect me when I wake up.

Anyway, I think dreams are awesome and something not many people talk about enough.

Anxiety type dreams, not really. Not that I can remember anyway. In fact, the main reason I get anxious is because I over sleep and need to be up early or at work already. Those kill me.

I’m sure we’ve all had dreams where later, and randomly, they seem like deja vu moments. But for me it is monotonous type shit.

Most of my stuff is super awesome movies playing through my sleep. The ones where you wake up and try to get back to sleep to pick up where you left off or even try to explain how awesome it was to a other person but forget. I can remember vague things like I’m fighting aliens or doing some horror/survival type stuff. Pew pew…

However, I’m not entirely sure how much of those epic dreams end up being a mix of sounds from tv and/or music playing in the background while I sleep.

Like @Vlantis talking about Tom Cruise and a dragon makes me think about the movie Legend, not fully but in general. The music in there is pretty good too.

I can vouch for this being a thing. I’ve been using noise to sleep for the past 10 years instead of movies and music and there’s a huge difference

Just a rehash of what I experience in daily life

Ditto. A few abstract elements were thrown in but it was like my brain’s mirror image of my current reality

my dreams are getting really boring now I think im over the peak of creativity in my life.

last night I was in a branch of the cooperative (small supermarkets in the UK). there were long queues to the till and nobody could get served so eventually we all sat down on all these chairs and tables that materialised. we were all talking to each other and getting on like a house on fire whilst all holding stuff like bread and eggs (no baskets around for some reason). Then I make a joke about how are we all going to remember our place in the queue and everybody suddenly gets up and starts scrambling back to the tills and I scream FUCKIT LETS GO ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN and we all steal our shopping and get in the lift back up to street level

its an underground coop

the end

Dream I had.

People at my job were outside my house engaging in various acts of hedonism…it was like a food fight/orgy. Somebody called the cops and everyone was thrown in jail even the eyewitnesses. Everyone was stuck in a jail cell with one working toilet and no toilet paper. Whilst In jail people tried holding their bowels and It got wierd like a fart in the elevator kinda weird. The holding of their bowels started to make them crack psychologically and quickly turned into some lord of the flies type shit.

I woke up when I couldn’t hold my bowels anymore.

End of dream.

Another dream.

I was in restraints with my mouth gagged and I got cockslapped repeatedly by Ron Jeremy and Joey buttafuco.