Old forums

So my phone has a lot of tabs open in my browser. Wife hates it, but I kept them and was so glad I did since the old site vanished!

These pictures and this thread are owed to the ode to the old forums! Got em show em!

i have a boatload of stuff in storage on all of my drives. once i get furniture i will set up and sift through the past 3 years!!!

@dj0xygen - Dope man! Look forward to it! :metal:t5:

Awesome to see how nostalgic we all are over the old site.

It’s quite a trip to go through the way back machine on it too!

https://web.archive.org/web/20061001000000*/www.idmforums.com

OH MY GOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! this archive is beautiful

Yeah it’s nice to see the old bulletin board format from 2006, and remember when we all were pretty stoked about d-blue! haha

after something like a one year or so break i just today found out, that the old forum is gone… and so is my old account :slight_smile: … was everyones account deleted, or just the temporarily inactive?

The new design is cool though… but yes, i get nostalgic too when i see the old forum :eyes:

All got deleted.

wow …ah ok, mhmm… why? All of a sudden or was there something like a warning / discussion before?

Site went down. The team got together to figure out new hosting. Worked out new design. Reopened before Christmas, and now looking to editing down some of the new source code to fix up this iteration of the forums.

The old forums went from Music production to being diluted with shit I know this because I was one of the shit dilutes sorrt guys