Noise Sample Challenge (Deadline Feb 15)

Nice work! I love the beats, surely you can expand on that idea and make a banger!

thanks, hope you’ll join this challenge and do something interesting too!

Gonna try turning it into a traditional dance tune. Not gonna be easy! Looking forward to the challenge.

EDIT: Wow this is harder than I expected. I’m using plugins I haven’t used in years. Just making a solid kick drum with that sample is insane.

First draft, very basic, no melody yet.

count me in. this is the perfect concept to tie in with the RateYourMusic compilation track I signed up to make

No time limit!

I need a deadline here, it’s the only way I’ll get anything done :poop:

About 6 hours ago. No late penalties though.

Monday or I’ll change your nick back to Kultoooo)))

me too

Alright my fellow broducers,

We need a deadline? Feb 15 it is (3 weeks from now). You really don’t need to finish tracks completely, just get some ideas going and that’s fair enough. Multiple submissions are possible too. No length limit, doesn’t need to be musical at all, go wild, blow up your eardrums, nobody cares (or hears). Show us what you got.

Now the part 2 when the deadline kicks in - we’ll do a voting here and pick a submission that feels the most re-sample-able. The winner’s audio-vomit will become the sound source for round 2! Maybe just a very tiny snippet for a harder mode to keep the “noise” spirit, we’ll see… But we can continue to go deeper with this for sure!

Now, get your asses back in line, open your Fruity Loops/Disableton or whatever kids use these days and just do it™.

Hard mode: I’m using awwdASSity

ben thier dun that

I guess it’s ok?

Yo MS I love your aesthetic, extra futuristic. Were you the one who submitted that super abstract bassy tune for the beat battle 100 comp? Then withdrew it?

sweeet new submissions! Both are very good.

@Tsachi BB100? Yeah I did it because it wasn’t good enough.

That track was my second favorite D :

Round 3. Completely from scratch.

The kind of posts I like.

here’s my final on this 1! thanks for posting the challenge.