Lol wikihow of fighting the 3rd future wave of mk ultra :P

here’s how

first
pay me $50 for a premium subscription of first class membership service privileges…will accept paypal or bitcoin

second
red meat and veggies + instagram + any paid online streaming tv service + flavored water with lemon juice and a touch of ginger

third
shamelessness

fourth
lot of laxatives

fifth
play game call of duty modern warfare on pc or prefered gaming platform of choice to train self in skillz

:stuck_out_tongue:

sixth
pretend nobody hears you when you jerk off under the shower

Breathing oxygen is a subliminal self defense provocation technique that effectively peacocks against existential threats by connecting natural surroundings to substantiate individual ego…thereby afflicting mortal pertuburence in the wake of facing ethical life changing decisions.

Baneposting over 9000
Lvl difficulty:genius

It is the Meaning of meanings that makes it meaningless…

Idea:
Make a baked potato, and blend a kale banana strawberry smoothie or conversely

Vitamin powder and milk mixed together and frozen and presto instant energy balls for sustanance.

It is just reaction to a reaction cause and effect.

Luv
Urself

Edit:
This post is actually coded instructions on how to make an epic grilled cheese of which only those with a very specific type of dyslexia can decipher

lawl

pillsss

Gluten: the government’s favorite mind control device.

Funny I thought it was the facebook app on a smartphone.

893838:
rid self of self doubt

10992928:
get a pet rock

23:
ACCEPT THAT THERE IS ONLY CHOAS

42:
is the answer because you figure shit out after you have a mid life crisis.

0:
others wont give you validation…figure it out for youself…you smart dont think you is dumb you have brain you can think for yourself

oh fuk i think i haxxed the matrix :stuck_out_tongue:

8675309:
jenny I got your number

Scaramouche scaramouche do the fandango

MKUltra used numerous methods to manipulate its subjects’ mental states and brain functions. Techniques included the covert administration of high doses of [psychoactive drugs][LSD] hypnosis [sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and [sexual abuse]as well as other forms of [torture]

They spent an estimated $10 million or more, roughly $87.5 million adjusted for inflation.
In one case, they administered LSD to a mental patient in Kentucky for 174 days.
The aim of this was to find drugs which would bring out deep confessions or wipe a subject’s mind clean and program him or her as “a robot agent.”
…he initiated a series of experiments where LSD was given to people in “normal” settings without warning. At first, everyone in Technical Services tried it; a typical experiment involved two people in a room where they observed each other for hours and took notes. As the experimentation progressed, a point arrived where outsiders were drugged with no explanation whatsoever and surprise acid trips became something of an occupational hazard among CIA operatives
by 1962 the CIA and the army developed a series of super-hallucinogens such as the highly touted [BZ]

mcpizzas

its official this thread is gonna go into wtf land…

yeah we all know, i’ve seen treadstone the series…

besides its just cunts playing mindgames with other cunts because they are dicks who fuck up shit, by shitting all over shit, which is so fucked up i cant even begin to describe the clusterfuck

Aah i never heard of treadstone.
If i would this topic would make more sense for sure.

Jason Bourne tv series the cicadas

literally all the fed would have to do to subdue me is legalize pot and make it cheap af and give us UBI…at that point I could be a fat happy poor stoner and give NO fucks about anything the government does…

yea but with ubi what would you do with yourself…

follow dreams

get high af

have a lot of sex

entertain self with various consumer products

or develop superscience

its the perfect formula for an existential crisis…

even if i had universal basic income i’d still get myself a job.

brave new world here i come…
or is that westworld

aldous huxley or philip k dick.?

holy science fiction blessed art thou…