If anybody wants some IDMf Merch (these are available at printing-cost)

I made this profile on redbubble. There’s ZERO profit margin, literally all of designs are stock cost of the site, but I’m going to order some as I need a decent thing to front on a shirt these days, so what better place to rep than this. (these designs are basic as fuck, I’m really just making them for fun)

I’m only posting this to share of the designs I myself am going order, just for fuck it’s sake

Also has the stickers enabled. Again, I’m not making anything from this, it’s as cheap as the site makes them.

Might do some more at some point, I"ll keep this thread updated

Just posting in case any of you homies want to swag around promoting the place (kind of) :slight_smile:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/cityatworldsend?asc=u

one two ra%2Cunisex_tshirt%2Cx1000%2Cfafafa_ca443f4786%2Cfront-c%2C195%2C210%2C315%2C294-bg%2Cffffff

This is a cool idea

So after last night’s idmf discord hang, I totally think shirts and stickers would be a great idea coming up. I for one would love a t shirt. Aw man if benwaa was still here I would ask if I can put the pic of him riding a bike naked on the front. Ha!

what do yall think about old site v1.0 images on shirts? i have a bunch on old drives screen shotted i can upload in a few weeks. i couldnt make shirts tho i’m way too poor :((((((((

Oh hell yeah!! I am totally game!

I really need to go in and do white logo on black versions. I’m revisiting this soon - along with trying to come up with some more original logos :slight_smile:

Don’t you mean orange on charcoal?

I really miss my idmf coffee mug…

any merch available please fill me in. i can spare $20-$25 on merch and want to get it for sure. i’m gonna work on old prints i made but realistically won’t be able to do much to deliver :confused: