IDMf0XX: Date Night: Submission Open. Deadline 01/04/2019

Well, Valentine’s Day is coming, we want a new IDMf open genre compilation and there are a few collaboration/remix threads going on, so what do we do?

WE ANNOUNCE A NEW COMPILATION BASED ON COLLABORATIONS/REMIXES.

Any genre goes, as long as the track is made by at least 2 people, together or remixing.

As there are a few initiatives going on, we would like to get everything together under the same umbrella, so in case you started the Remix or Collab thread, send me a PM as you will be involved in this compilation.

More boring rules and timings will be posted soon, in the meantime, let us know what you think and start teaming up!

awesome!

@metaside ? ? (I know we were in the works to get something rolling! assuming bandwidth applies)

If anyone else wants to work together on something rad, I’m game to do basically anything.

lol, I think IDMf Date Night would be brilliant title…

Amazing lol, totally gets my vote.

“Friendzone” might also be funny

Any limits being thought about for this? So far Vlantis has some stems of mine (doing a remarkable bit of work with them) and I have stems from Metaside (also incredible work, with some planned stuff).

Is this a polyamorous release? and/or are gangbangs allowed? :smiling_imp:

good luck guys date night gets my vote lol

Love the idea for this project, of course I’m in! :smiley:

Also, I think it would be really cool if people collab for this who do not usually work together. For instance, if you had a fight with someone on the old or new board, maybe write a line to your frenemy asking for a collab for this project. That would be seriously awesome from my viewpoint for both the release and IDMF in general.

Get yourself a dance partner, people! :wink:

If anyone is interested in something with guitars I got a bunch of semi finished tracks I got throw in for someone to mangle.

@jbvdb493 id give that a go.

@jbvdb493 I’d also love to touch your stems, my style might not be as tasteful or fancy as some others but I’ll definitely make you something unique

I got someone who might be able to do some vocals too so some nice guitar bits would be the best thing to mangle ever

Date Night lessgoo

50 1st dates! No but seriously date night as album title for comps seems wicked!

I’m 100% sure we need Date Night as the title to this comp, hahahaha, too good

Hey
You and @relic can pm me and keep me honest if I slack off on this and forget to send you guys stuff.
But I have a Dropbox account with a ton of samples from an ep I did a while back, lots of droney guitar stuff, plus I would be all for just adding the stems of a couple tracks on there for you 2.
I’m not too fussed what you guys do with any of it either. I won’t be doing anything with them personally.

So, how many couples do we have so far on date night?
Poly-amoury allowed.

Me and metaside , the track is 80% doneish
Me and Vlantis, but we are having relationship troubles and might have to abandoned the previous work. We will see (project file fuckery)

I’m down to be a slut for anyone else :stuck_out_tongue:

I got 2 hits so I am going to be uploading stems today or tomorrow at the latest.
I will not however be doing anything of my own, just don’t have the time for that right now, but I would love to see if anyone gets anything out of my stems.

Sounds like @nose will be all over the album haha

Haha, I don’t want to do more than anyone else in the end. If someone does two or three, I’ll match.

Not my album! :sunglasses::upside_down_face:

I have a second date thing with @Qianta in progress if that’s alright… :smiley:

I’m going to ask around with a few people and see if anyone has something I can bring my touch to.