The IDMf Netlabel is honored to announce our 63rd release

IDMf063 - Metaside - Xenopsycology

Coming 22.10.2020

Tracklist -

1. Passing By Shadows
  2. Xeno
  3. Tools
  4. Amber

Check out the preview track, Passing By Shadows, available now on SoundCloud and Youtube!

Beats.

Tight, clean and punchy.

For our 63rd offering, in his second appearance with a single aritst release, IDMforums Artist Metaside brings his signature sound to the IDMfNetlabel Catalog. With his unique twist to chillout Drum & Bass Metaside blends a slower tempo, expressive melodies, sound design and extensive ambience along with all the other hallmarks of Drum & Bass Production. We have been proud to bring you Metaside’s work in the past. His latest release however is the tightest, most concise evolution of his unique musical ideas so far…

We can’t wait for you to hear it.

IDMf 063: Xenopsycholgy is best played at high volume.

Turn it up, sit back, let go.

IDMf063 is being released 22.10.2020, in the meantime…

Be sure and check out Metaside’s previous release in the catalog IDMf052 - Kallisti

And don’t forget about our 62nd release - IDMf062: Forms

We will be sharing both pre and post release content related to IDMf063…

So watch this section of the forum for continuing updates and information from the IDMfNetlabel

Xenopsycology is composed and mixed by Metaside

Mastering by James Pingel

Released by the IDMfNetlabel under a Creative Commons License

@metaside congrats on another stellar release man.

I’ve had the privilege of hearing this record already and I think everyone is going to love it. Super solid as per usual from meta.

Thanks to the Netlabel Team as well for helping out this together and getting this out there. Great job with everything guys. Looking forward to hearing what the community thinks once this drops.

Yeah, the whole release is fantastic, I can’t wait for everyone to be able to hear it. Just 2 short weeks. :slight_smile:

Congrats to all involved in this great release.
Metaside has been constantly releasing some top notch tunes, great to have him as an IDMf artist.

And a huge shout out to White Noise for his mastering skills.

Congrats Meta! You’re stuff is always quality man <3 Looking forward to jammin’ it!

When its released Can someone dm the bandcamp link…so I dont forget to listen been busy lately.

Oh man them beats.

ofc :slight_smile:

1. Passing By Shadows - Really cool track ! :musical_keyboard::cat2::sunglasses:

Ah shit, sounding great! Excited to check this . :slight_smile: Congrats man!

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback! I’m very thankful and happy this got the support of the netlabel - I’m gonna write a bit more soonish in the other thread, but I wanted to say thanks here, too! <3

Listened to it a couple times, wow meta - really quality as always. Signature style, great production. Nice job on the master @White_Noise.

I like this one more than Kallisti!

Thanks man, I liked this one more than Kallisti too, and I thought Kallisti was really good.

@metaside

Really good…and not just good good…I mean like this is top notch good…the kinda good that can go beyond the internetsphere…and would extend into real life.

This release is meta awesome…

A perfect blend of bass, beats, sound design, and melody.

:grin:

Edit: Lol fml wrong thread…
Facepalm.