IDMf055 - Vlantis - Devil Dance ***Out 3.27.19*** [PREVIEW]

IDMforums is proud to present a preview track of IDMF055 - Devil Dance, by long time IDMfer @Vlantis.

Catch a preview of this new release, this is one EP not to be missed!

Full album and details available on March 27, 2019.

Yes, I’m in the privileged position of having gotten to hear this and I won’t say too much, but it was very enjoyable.

Vlantis knows how to kick it, dudes.

Stoked to have this finally released!

Big thanks to the new team for picking up where things left off, and BIG thanks to @RFJ, @relic, and @Automageddon for approving this.

Biggest thanks to @RFJ, for convincing me to submit something for the 050 comp and encouraging me through the many versions of this EP that he listened to for probably over a year now.

Interesting choice of song for the preview, since it’s a bit different stylistically from the rest, but it works as a preview, since it’s the simplest. :+1:

Interested in hearing how this plays to the IDMf crowd.

Thrilled you were able to get this put together and out into the world man. It’s really such a great, unique release from beginning to end. It plays like a warm blanket you lost, forgot all about, then found again. You’ve done something special here that you should be proud of. Glad I was able to be a small part in getting it out to the world with you. Congrats man!

Nice to hear something with vocals. You sound very Morrissey in this.

That’s awesome! Thanks!

Just wait! :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly such an incredible and unique piece of work from @Vlantis, can’t wait for the label to unleash this. <3