IDMf Open Genre Comp - Submissions CLOSED

I imagine you saying this while casually holding up a white russian with a smirk

How about a Rumple Minze on the rocks?

Stems from Groove Rider GR-16 app just got sorted in my DAW. shakes head this track is going to be fucked up. Iā€™m sorry.

Fuck it til the rooster crows.

You fucking raggedy bastards can still squeeze a choon out of meā€¦

Main recording complete. Just got tidying and details to sort out now. Its really stupid.

so spent about 2and a half hours just on the intro this morning!
sounds damn good,had a little trouble with the synth i was playing to the korg pattern,sounded great while recording.but high tinny nonsense on the playback.got it sorted thoughā€¦

Still not sure if Iā€™m going to sub the song yet. See what I come up with in the next few days I guess.

Yeh you are.

Just sent mine in. Now, back to other stuffs. \o/

checks deadline

well I guess I know what Iā€™m doing this weekend XD

Fuckinā€™ procrastimaster over hereā€¦

double checks deadlineā€¦shit!

Yeah, too much other stuff going on in my life atm, I have nothing so far, and I donā€™t want to squeeze one out just to try to get on the comp. If inspiration hits I will give it a solid try this week, but I think I will have to settle for promoting this bad-boy-to-be and listening to all the awesome shit you guys come up with.

Iā€™ll have something in for this, beatless this time, eurorack composition. Wrapping it up tonight. Just throwing my hat in.

ā€¦Itā€™s up.

Mixing mine down today. I realised Iā€™m out of time given tasks and activities I have on for the rest of the week.

I broke the link I sent but emailed a new one. The bassdrum was a bit loud, I dropped it by 2db and mixed it down again, hence the need for last minute fiddling. I feel dirty for quietening a bass drum.

Point and laugh if it is inaccessible but it should be fine and dandy :slight_smile:

so working quite hard on my submission,ran into a problem with the bpmā€¦midi wonā€™t sync.
BUTā€¦should be able to figure it out.little confusion with midi in and out,usb midi (ugh noisy)and just plain midiā€¦wtfā€¦onward

Had a few probs tonight. Doing some more takes of the vocals, as I wasnā€™t completely happy with the one I had set for submission, which I thought was the best out of the six takes that Iā€™d previously done. Have a mic cable problem, and donā€™t have enough time to get a replacement. So, Iā€™ve just gone through the other takes and luckily thereā€™s a couple of good ones, so I will give them another run through the FX unit tomorrow.

Haha yeah. Think same boat. I keep listening to mine and want to attempt a re-mix of one element. At least see what it would do. Seems ok but also may be standing out too much.

FWIW, Iā€™m checking all of these as they come in and I donā€™t hear any duds yet. It has me doubting both of the tracks I was considering, but I decided to roll with one that had good external feedback.