Gamers what games are you playing? :)

looks way curious, reminds me of some of the Zachtronics puzzle games (spacechem / Opus Magnum). Report back how you like it!

Anything worth playing left? After lots of WoW-time of which the last year was almost fully escapism from the direction the world is going, its hard to get excited by anything coming out. Lexica and Chess took up most of (game) my time in the last 4-5 months. That post-apocalypse synth game fits the bill but i kinda don’t want to take jabs at that theme whilst it may still be preventable. Maybe its time to accept there will never be a new or old normal (which was never normal to begin with) and just ride along with the wave.

lol, I saw this too. Looks like VCV Rack the video game or something, might be really cool.

Also I think it has a free demo for anyone else looking to try something potentially weird

Played Small World for the first time yesterday. It might just be the best board game I’ve ever played.

Decided to ask Santa for the WoW version this Christmas:

https://www.daysofwonder.com/small-world-of-warcraft/en/

Now there is a Dota 2 International 10 championship where the prize pool 40 million dollars.

the time of the event is October 7-17. The playoffs will be playing soon.

I watch it on twitch

Tried the demo, rage quit and uninstalled at the logic gates.

Yeah, it sucks. I tried it and it’s just not the same. Better stick to regular modular :grinning:

I will say though that if anyone here likes programming games (games that involve programming, that is) I recommend 7 Billion Humans, Human Resource Machine or Selfless Heroes instead of this bullshit. And to go further down the rabbit hole, Steam has quite a lot of fantasy consoles (Ozapell Basic, BASIC8, Bitty Engine) if you really like RTFM ‘games’.

Thanks for that slimepunk, I wasn’t going to get to it for a while.

I have a newly modded Skyrim install that I put 35 hours into in 3 weeks, which is pretty insane for me. I also am working on Metro Exodus (finished the main game this week, looking forward to the DLC), want to start the Witcher 3 again and hopefully finish that by end of year. Then I’m hoping to get Cyberpunk on sale during some winter sale. And after I finish all of that, hopefully FarCry6 will be discounted by then (I’m assuming this will be around February). And then that Pokemon Arceus thing is coming out early next year too, and since it’s Nintendo I’ll have to suck it up and pay full price for that one.

After I get all that done, it’ll be time to beg papa Sony for a PS5 so I can get in on that Gran Turismo 7 God of War II Horizons Next-gen ™ hotness.

Oh and I keep hearing the new Hotwheels game is sick, I want to look into that a bit and see if it looks fun or not. I like the older Hotwheels games, but the one thing that bothers me about this one is I see a lot of IRL cars like Chevys and Nissans and stuff in it. So if it doesn’t have stuff like Power Pistons and Road Rocket and Deora, I’m going to be pretty bummed.

Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. Please don’t be shit. :smiley:

I will install Deus Ex tomorrow, and look into Nomad Soul since its the only game David Bowie ever featured in.

Got Cyberpunk on sale last week. It took a while for me to figure out how all the hacking meshes with the stealth and combat, but I’m starting to get it now and it’s fun. Definitely one of the most atmospheric worlds I’ve ever run around in. Only had one crash so far thankfully, but I’m on a high-end PC so that may not be everyone’s experience. Overall, for 30 bucks I’m happy and I expect to have many more hours of fun.

Pushing back my Witcher 3 playthrough to wait for the re-release that (I think?) is going to have all the new enhancements from Cyberpunk (raytracing, higher res assets, etc). That actually works out for me because I like playing Witcher 3 with texture mods and extra post–processing injected to tweak the look a bit, but that has always made it a pain to set up. Plus one of the major DLCs has never worked for me. It just crashes the game when I try and start it every time. If I can just get a newer version that fixes my few nitpicks with it then I’ll wait and play some other stuff.

Mostly did what I wanted in Skyrim this time, but there are a few things I left hanging, might dip into that a few more times before the end of the year.

Which one? I played the 2011 one a few years ago and enjoyed it, though I didn’t get any good until late in the game. At some point I want to play it again.

Deus Ex and the Bowie game for more gnosis :slight_smile:

The 2011 one is great, but I like all DX games, with the original somehow still being my fav after all these years. I still play it every few years with some mod.

Got a couple of DLCs for Gladius in the Steam Autumn sale. Jolly good fun.

Also new GTA 3 Definitive Edition is cool . I think.

Btw Does anyone here have a gaming mouse ?Or you use standard PC mouse.

I like buttons on the left side of the mouse so my thumb can change position and press lots of them for different things.

So yeh, gaming mouse I guess :smiley:

I use a Mionix Naos, which is like a combination gaming and ergonomic mouse.

My first gaming mouse was SteelSeries Rival 300 then i fall in love with gaming mouses.

You know you can play with different settings (*DPI,sensetivity,backlight) . I like that a lot.

Wow, World Of Horror has been updated, unbelievable…