Gamers... what are you playing?

So Doom Eternal is on sale for 20€…my system should just about handle it, at least on medium textures. What is our opinion on it? I loved the originals.

I haven’t played Eternal but I have what I think is the one just before that (the one from 2016 simply called “Doom” on the PS4 - I guess it was the “reboot”). As with any Doom, it’s pretty intense & fun. So you know what to expect.

It’s fun, don’t expect the old doom (the enemies and the weapons are the same, pretty much it) but it’s a solid arena-based shooter, huge fun in a teenager kinda way

What’s the word on Demon Souls?

As good as I remembered it and more obscure than I remembered it.
Things to keep in mind, like item burden, equipment burden, world tendency and things like that.
Loving it, making slow progress and enjoying some multiplayer because I have a life and can’t be arsed with getting stuck.

Magic is quite powerful and I just switched build from medium shield and falchion to a classic huge shield plus spear…

Wow Shadowlands pre-launch event. Its a bit of a giggle.

With friends: Endless Space 2.

One little detail I forgot to mention, bonfires are AFTER Boss fights, not before…

I went ahead and bought it…18.70 for a great newish game…not a bad deal. Just waiting for HB to get more keys from Bethesda so I can install it. :smiley: I expect to have some 'splody fun soon.

I could not pass on this at $12.99 :smile:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/maneater-standard-edition-playstation-4/6395600.p?skuId=6395600

Freaking Bethesda…still no key. Do they like have to print them out and mail them to people? Or have the monkeys who bash on the keyboards to generate the keys gone on strike? SMH

bought today starcraft remastered . very happy :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Finally somebody mentions the classics 'round here :smiley_cat: