Gamers what games are you playing? :)

Found a pristine unreal2 the awakening Disk.
paid $1.00 at the salvation army store across the street!
What a BAHHGAIN!

This just launched in Early Access on Steam, and it’s been years since I launched a game and suddenly sunk 7 hours straight into it to the point of a total migraine.

This is the fuckin’ shit right here, can’t wait to see it develop more.

Fans of FTL + trading card games, in one roguelike deckbuilding package? FUCK YES

I have been addicted to rpgs and strategies on my switch like Fire Emblem Three Houses, Yugioh, Breath Of the Wild, and Digimon! really nerdy games haha

I got those via a Humble Bundle late last year…started Spyro first…easy peasy platforming so far. Also got the whole lot of sonic games, and have enjoyed an hour or so of those already. Skipped the Megaman/Residen Evil collection, but the monthy bundle for April looks pretty dope, may have to splurge a 10er on it. In particular Bards Tale 4 looks good, as does Raiden V.

I played a Spyro game ages ago, i think it was one of the first 3D games I played IIRC. In terms of platformers I enjoy very oldschool side-scrolling stuff like Donkey Kong, Rayman Legends and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams the most…

Also, thought I should leave this here in case someone needs it:

My RPG group is currently being destroyed by a piece of paper that leapt out of a scroll case. Its one of the funniest fights we’ve done. At time of typing don’t know how it will turn out.

Is this bedrock or java? I’m brand new to minecraft and I don’t know what the hell I’m doing, but I’m digging this city thing you have going on. Seeing all of this stuff makes me want to get my inner architect in gear :smiley:

fires up wii u version

What could go wrong

ive always thought a really cool game concept would be you play a donor and you funnel money thru campaigns to try to get your candidate elected to further your own political ideology/wealth. itd be like you play as the koch brothers and you fund republicans who will vote to deregulate the oil and gas industry

Final Fantasy VII Remake. I didn’t expect it to be so GOOD! I mean, it’s not perfect or anything, but I’m watching a 15 hour video of it while home officing and I’m really impressed by how they changed and extended it and how true to the original it is. Really nice work, hope it’s going to be released on PC next year so I can actually play it.

Finished with the FF7R now… damn, I was too optimistic before the second part of the game. I dunno why they thought all these strange chances would make it better for anybody. Very strange. The graphics are great, the changes in gameplay are ok, even the synchro is not that bad, so no idea why they butchered the storyline that much. Glad I watched it and didn’t wait for the PC version. Gonna play it at some point but no need to hurry with this… ^^

Playing Master of Orion with a good friend of mine. Happy days.

Not sure if I mentioned it yet, but for those of you who like to draw or paint, there’s this ‘game’ for the Wii U called Art Academy (and a few versions on the 3DS) which kicks major ass. It doesn’t provide much feedback, but it’s pretty obvious when you fuck up if you have eyes :smiley:

I’ve been having a blast with these. I need to do moar.

I got it to spit out one of my shitty creations. nice.

Lol at Bethesda. Fallout 1st continuing their attempts to milk the franchise and delivering a fucked up experience for those who subscribe. The reviews I’ve seen are pretty dismal. I guess because I’ve no intention of paying this is a second-hand opinion but if they’d delivered a proper MMO style experience I’d have been tempted to look into it further. But… nope.

Meanwhile, MoO Conquer The Stars. After playing with a friend the other night I’d forgotten that its pretty good fun, even if not brilliant. There’s been some game mechanic changes since I last played. Nothing too startling just a few minor bits. Been back on this for chilled-out 4X fun.

Dude, that’s not the half of it, they started legit class warfare in the game with that. Because you get a special icon on you that lets everybody know you paid extra, there is a group of the plebs who band together and just murder you for it. And, in response, there’s a group of the firsters who murder them. All of this is in-game. For now.

Oh man, this often happens when I watch someone else playing an FPS and I’m not in control, but that was nauseating. With that said, I’m more of a Serious Sam man myself. I like that it has splitscreen that works (great for me and my brother) and I don’t think I’ve ever gotten lost or had to figure out where to go in a Serious Sam. You just shoot stuff and dodge what you can’t shoot. It might be up your alley, though IDK if you can get any of them on Playstation or not.

Bought Gloomhaven on Steam, its in early access. Its based on the board game.

Currently playing Doom Eternal and feeling very old and slow but the game is great.
Also playing What The Golf and loving the shit out of it!

Well, after trying it off and on a few times and quitting… I finally buckled down on Warframe for more than a couple hours.

I get it now, this game is crack. Way good.

Makes me happy because I loved the-one off prequel title Dark Sector for Xbox 360. That was an under-appreciated gears-clone