Forum Administration…

@Roo_Stercogburn, @Creepr @ everyone

I truly appreciate it. Coming from someone who never wanted to do it in the first place, I’ve enjoyed my time as a mod and then admin and helping with the netlabel. I’m glad I got the experience of doing all those things. And like many things worth doing for the experience it has honestly been a mixed bag. Ups and downs, etc.

I know break ups are tough. I want you all to know its me and not you ;p

I wasn’t planning on saying much. I’ve known for awhile that this was coming and I think I’ve already spoken to you guys in private, so I’ll just acknowledge this so no one thinks there’s any bad blood or anything. It’s a bummer to see you guys go, but at the same time I am excited to see what the future might hold for this place.

It’s been great having you guys on the team. I do hope you’ll all be sticking around though.

I must say @relic @Auto-meh-geddon and @RFJ this news came as a bummer… :anguished: but not as much as the news from two years ago when you handed in the keys to the Net Label… I truly thought that was the beginning of the end; but @Creepr and @White_Noise have done an admirable job of producing some great listening and high quality releases on a regular basis.

That reality gives one hope for a bright future.

So… you guys have successfully let us down easy… I’m bummed :confused: but I have hope that someone will step in and keep this box of creatives conversing and sharing.

On a more positive note… you five members have all done a great job and leave an important legacy to IDM in particular and IMHO Music in general.

I, for one, have benefited greatly from the knowledge and willingness to share that seems to be the core ideal of the forum… I hope that doesn’t change.

Wishing you all the Best! :sunglasses::sparkles: