[DNB/Experimental] TvMcC x Metaside - Tell Mi

Made this single DNB track together with TvMcC. It’s to be released in September, but we already got a preview for it:

Yay.

:slightly_smiling_face::grin::call_me_hand::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

Wallpapers based on the cover artwork, cause, why not? Kinda exclusive for IDMf until the release… :wink:

Caught some of this recently on your SC site. Really strong :muscle:

@TvMcC is 2nd to none in sound engineering, mixing and production in general. Amazing the spaces he carves out of the stereo field and the finely crafted nuggets and jewels he can tuck into those spaces,

@metaside has a solid sense of composition and orchestration with a no-nonsense sense of melody and harmony. His Muse is finely tuned to “…this sounds good!”

What a great team! :+1::sunglasses::sparkles:

vERY cOOl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Free Download:

Thanks for posting this up here Metaside, and here’s to hoping this community supports it! :metal:t5:

Quick update: we had over 1000 plays on Youtube in the first 10 days - this might not seem like a big thing to people with thousands of followers, but I think I never had a music video reach that number in such a short time. I can only assume that some people shared the link, so thanks for the support everybody! <3