Date Night Cover Art Thread: Deadline APRIL 4th

I actually didn’t think about it that way - you’re totally right. Sounds good!

If anyone has any sortta concepts feel free to throw them out, or critiques, want me to change any oof what’s on that take please don’t hesitate.

As far as doin the collaboration go… seems like it might just be better to do a simple ting and this peice on my end.

If things get like @relic thinks with 17 entries, I’d prefer to help minimize that number on my part.

Thanks all

I don’t mind trying multiple voting rounds, but we have to have one picked out in time for the new Netlabel team to have time to tease the release.

@Jayson @White_Noise @metaside @nose I know you guys have a million pounds on your plate and I don’t mind continuing to run the cover art thread here, but let me/us know what we need to do for ya : )

If you wouldn’t mind keeping it running that’d be rad. Then I can just focus on making some art submissions for it :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks @relic

Also at the rate examples are being posted I don’t think we will end up with too many submissions, so go ahead I’d say. In the past a thread like this would get posted and there would be a baker’s dozen examples an hour later.

@relic… ok we will see what comes along. Thanks again.

IDMf0XX: Date Night: Submission Open. Deadline 01/04/2019

So literally no one sent an album cover my way.

I’m actually working on a couple ideas as we speak :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, it’s been silent around these parts.

Decided to just fuck around with the forum colors mostly. 15min fun times :stuck_out_tongue:

what the fuck is IDMFOSG?

It’s Latin, isn’t it?

I have a better version coming :stuck_out_tongue:

Cover Sub:

Banner Sub:

Resolutions are the requested stuffs.

I have one I’m hoping to get to tomorrow … we’ll see. Busy times. :-s

Cheers,
Jayson

Black and white photo of two hands holding with the palms facing the lense. That’s all it needs to be. Somebody with a good camera make it happen.

do the mormon handshake, the one with the index finger on the wrist all awkward XD

Kind of just fucking around with some high contrast shit for fun :stuck_out_tongue: might try something else in this style. Quick and dirty.

Thanks for your efforts ya’ll, obviously this can be extended until the new deadline for the comp. I’d give it a go, but my stick figures are only passable on good days. I ain’t got nothing on six year old’s when it comes to visual art.

Alright, here’s my submission.

Direct Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rd7il3pg1211003/date%20nite%20cover%2001.jpg?dl=0

Direct Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/814oc1fnh1x5nug/date%20nite%20banner%2001.jpg?dl=0

Cheers,
Jayson

Just another quick 1 as someone requested hand holding:

So many interesting subs, nice work guys! I think a collab cover would be really cool. For instance, I would love to see nostromer do his abstract color magic on the more picture-driven subs by TvMcC and Jayson.