[Analog Synth ChillOut] lucky one - LFO

Well you all know what LFOs are about! That’s usually where the magic happens. So this EP is all about analog synthesizers. These tracks directly result from these sweet evenings jamming with mine…

A small video on youtube

All links to stream and download here: https://luckyone.jimdo.com/

Cheers,

Luc

2 Likes

I did a second video for the scond track of my LFO ep. Eveything is still about analog synth… and autumnal landscapes through my window :wink:

Cheers,

Luc

Sounding very nice! loving the low ominous pads, congrats on the new release , that arp line that comes in is gorgeous mixes well with the guitar

2 Likes

Whoa! I love “LFO”! Sooo deep, huge sound, yet so simplistic (not by any means said like it’s a bad thing). Fantastic work! Listening for the fifth time in a row now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the feedback @nowfeel and @MrEnvelope!
It’s really appreciated as I had almost no feedback yet on these tracks.
It makes me wanna do some other tracks in the same genre :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Luc

Dope! Sounding really chill. Oskal is my favorite one - cool laidback groove and I love the bass there (both the sound and progressions). A pleasant listen overall!

1 Like

LFO is my favourite, esp with the arp that comes in, fits well going from boards of canada chill/eerie to cyberpunk-ish trance which is refreshing. personal preference: would have liked to hear it progressing through the end of the track, the guitar sounds too bright and warm for me for this eerie vibe you’ve built

but nice listen anyway

1 Like

Many thanks for your feedback palmspalms and Cardinal !
I like to see that these two tracks have their own story and were pleasant to your ears,.
I especially liked the reference to boards of canada :wink:

Cheers!

Luc