[115bpm] Xi Tau - Reveries

Hey guys, have not posted anything in a long time but I’ve been sitting on a lot of WIPs that’ll be coming out shortly. Hope you enjoy this 115bpm jon hopkins-y/bicep-y track. If you like what you hear it’ll be up on spotify in about a month

4 Likes

Oh cool your on spotify :smiley:

i am indeed! only got a couple tracks on there at the moment and not getting many listens, but going to be doing some actual marketing soon and see if i can get some interest. One of my close friends is in marketing and it is surprisingly cheap to get a good reach on adverts

Ive spent too long posting tracks on soundcloud, not sharing them anywhere or making an effort to get them out there, then wondering why no ones listening to them lol

1 Like

I like your music. You got yourself a new fan. Feel free to spam me anytime you make an album. Dms pop up in my artist email.

1 Like

thanks man! I’ll keep in touch, ive always enjoyed listening to your XVF tracks

1 Like

Your mixes are always on point. A warm groove on this cold day. Nice job. Quarantine has me running through older wips and finishing them up finally, too. Will keep an eye out on Spotify (will follow you as well). :slight_smile:

1 Like

now on spotify!

https://open.spotify.com/track/3jEEKe4IpbCCDrGndQkwKZ?si=kLdTvSyiReCOk0wZUEtAdA

it is a very good track actually !! the overall sound is pretty round-ish , somehow fat & pristine … the drums are subtle & yet energetic … & the overused side chain effect ( no offense at all ), works really well here … i like the simplicity of the melody that let the mind in a state of " reverie " … good work man !!

1 Like

ah thank you very much man!

1 Like