Pure Data doesn't open
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 04-12-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
gizmotechno
IDMf's latest spammer
gizmotechno is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Pure Data doesn't open

Hey guys Iíve been facing a problem trying to setup my iPad with my PC running Vista home 64, whenever i try to run pd-extended nothing happens, i double click the icon ,windows shows it is loading for a while but it doesnít run. Max/MSP run-time works but i have no clue how to use it. I tried joining the pd forum, but i kept getting an error. Iíve tried installing it in every way possible:
Running setup file in admin mode, changing compatibility options of both the setup and pd
Iíve also done all this after disabling my anti-virus to see if it was clashing or something.

So basically max/msp, midiyoke and loop midi seem to work fine, but pd doesnít but i donít know how to get it up and running with these software since there are hardly any tutorials other than the ones dealing with pd. Iíve spent around 23 hours trying to setup touchosc with my laptop, trying all sorts of permutations and combinations, and its getting really frustrating. Can you guys please tell me either how to get pd-extended working properly or how to setup with the other software mentioned.
I'm trying to get touchosc working with traktor.

btw, i've already posted this on the hexler support forum too!

Advertisements

gizmotechno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote