How to record and decode mid-side
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 24-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
mibix
Soundwave Mangler
mibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MCmibix is a savage MC
Bristol
MC Status: 21209
How to record and decode mid-side

I've recently been doing a lot of mid-side recording for various projects. It's not really important for electronic music as it is for film and classical, but it's good technique to know about. I also made a quick plugin to simplify the process. I've made a quick tutorial on it, and thought it might me useful to some IDM-ers who do recording other than for electronic music....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
My collection of music, plugins and random projects... arcticanaudio.com
mibix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote