Production Video Series
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 19-12-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Syncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MC
Melbourne
MC Status: 4711979
Production Video Series

This is a series of videos of me producing a track in Ableton. It is not exactly a tutorial, but I suggest that it is still a great way to have a look at one person's creative approach. There is tonnes of material here (over 3 hours), so feel free to skip through the various sections. I recommend at least skipping to the end of each of the videos so that you can see how the track takes shape over time. The track is not currently finished, but will be finished over the next month or so.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Here is the current version of the track on Sound Cloud:

Hmm... Sound Cloud player not embedding properly. Here is the link:

PS: I am compiling a list of people's comments on the track and will try to take every one of those comments in to account as I put the finishing touches on the track so feel free to make some comments about where the track should go.

Last edited by scyn; 19-12-2012 at 07:43 AM.. Reason: fixed sc embed

Advertisements

------------------
Syncretia is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Syncretia Radio
Old 19-12-2012, 04:48 AM   #2
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Syncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MCSyncretia is a savage MC
Melbourne
Re: Production Video Series

Sorry, forgot to mention that the first one of the videos does have voice over for an explanation here:

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
Dreamometry
Minor Glitch
Dreamometry is a jewel in the roughDreamometry is a jewel in the roughDreamometry is a jewel in the roughDreamometry is a jewel in the rough
Minnesota
MC Status: 310

Nice tune!!
Dreamometry is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Dreamometry
Syncretia (28-05-2013)
Old 28-05-2013, 07:29 AM   #4
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Melbourne

Thanks!

Actually I will be digging this tune up at some point and mixing it down properly. I will screencast the process again. Will release it as a download.

------------------
Old 28-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
slugware
Master of the LFO
slugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MCslugware is a savage MC
MC Status: 571251

thanks for sharing this,

i like the track and will watch your tutorials

------------------
slugware is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #6
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Melbourne

Thanks! That's really encouraging. I've got an album launch coming up in mid June so it's a bit hard to find time, but I will definitely get on to this as soon as I can.

------------------
Old 09-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #7
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Melbourne

I spent a few hours working on this today. I'd say the mixdown is just about done. I screen captured the mixdown process and it's now being uploaded to YouTube. You can listen to the mixed down version here:

The video will be available on my YouTube channel soon.

Then, pretty soon I will finish off a few tweaks, get is mastered and release the track.

------------------
Old 17-06-2013, 07:30 PM   #8
mr_turley88
Learning The Ropes
mr_turley88 is currently spamming hard
Horsham
MC Status: 10

good stuff!!!!
mr_turley88 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 09:38 PM   #9
Van Straaten
Learning The Ropes
Van Straaten will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

I love it!
Van Straaten is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #10
Syncretia
Analog Lurker
Melbourne

Thanks so much! I'll get it mastered soon and release it. I release my new album tomorrow so it will be soon after that.

------------------
Old 24-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #11
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760

Gunna give these a watch!

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2013, 02:53 AM   #12
Strut D
Analog Lurker
Strut D has a spectacular aura aboutStrut D has a spectacular aura about
London
MC Status: 160

Thanks for sharing, I'll bookmark it and save it for a rainy day

Advertisements

Strut D is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote