[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Bitwig Studio with sound design laser gun shot massive basic tutorial
notepad info /
1. start bitwig studio or any daw that host plugins or stand alone version off massive.
2. insert midi track and double click on massive.
3. Turn on osc1 put the wavetable to melancholia with 3 Env in the box under the pitch
in OSC1 to 64.00 (hold down click drag up with the mouse) this will create a strange high pitch effect.
4. On the 3 Env settings on the second level knob put it all the way down with the Decay aimed half way at 12 o'clock. and on Env 4 set it same as Env 3
5. turn on filter 1 on and change the filter to bandbass with cutoff aimed at 11 o'clock
bandwidth at all the way to the left and resonance all the way to the right
6. put LFO 5 in the box under cutoff (hold down click and drag) for green line to go around cutoff
7. On the FX1 put it as classic tube with wet turned all the way to the right and
drive at aimed at 2 o'clock. On FX2 You can also add reverb to make it sound
Please subscribe as there's other tutorials and more tutorials coming on bass,