[Industrial]VZOID - Void (Death Version)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 29-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #1
Plague
Analog Lurker
Plague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud of
Munich
MC Status: 1010
[Industrial]VZOID - Void (Death Version)

This is my project VZOID. The track is more instrumental...just a little voice introduction.
There are two versions. The birth and the death version.

Enjoy!

Direct link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Plague is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Industrial]VZOID - Void (Death Version).
Old 29-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #2
MikeyOSB
Sample Destroyer
MikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond repute
Armpit of the North
MC Status: 2610
Re: [Industrial]VZOID - Void (Death Version)

That's pretty awesome! I try to do a little slower electro sometimes, but I can't do it like this!

I really liked the execution. It's not just the excellent programming but it was arranged perfectly.

How long have you been doing this?

Last edited by MikeyOSB; 29-03-2018 at 04:25 PM..

------------------
MikeyOSB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 03:26 PM   #3
Plague
Analog Lurker
Plague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud of
Munich

Thank you very much. That's nice!

I make music since the beginning of the 90ies, 17 years old, with a Commodore Amiga and Atari ST and the 24 sequencer. I started this project four years ago. Usually I make a song per month, including mix and master.
But I work Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. So I can make Music just on weekends and holidays.

Last edited by Plague; 12-04-2018 at 12:50 PM..
Old 29-03-2018, 09:06 PM   #4
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42408649
Thanked 5,493 Times in 3,570 Posts

Oh sweet grubblyhorrid intro.

I need to get a battle going in the game I'm playing, this would be a perfect accompaniment

Some great FX flying across the stereo field.

Good job, thoroughly enjoyed listening.

------------------
IDMf050: Its coming home.
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 01:05 AM   #5
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105318589
Thanked 1,009 Times in 796 Posts

Dude this is a great track, I really like the atmosphere throughout and how its held together like it is. Excellent work indeed.

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #6
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

These comments give me the power to carry on.
Im glad you enjoyed the song.
Old 30-03-2018, 03:08 PM   #7
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 32910

Nice one dude, it sounds very dark and dissonant, in a good way.
I like the sound design a lot, I did feel the intro dragged on a little too much imo.
Nice track. It kinda reminds me of old Download but slower.
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 07:06 AM   #8
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

What an honour to be compared with Download! Thank you! Download was definitely an influence, as it was Coil.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:00 PM   #9
exulance
IDMf's latest spammer
exulance is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Holy f**k man, this creeps me out a lot but I really really like it. Have you ever considered making movie music? Like I can TOTALLY imagine this being in some Sci-fi film
exulance is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #10
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

Quote:
Originally Posted by exulance View Post
Holy f**k man, this creeps me out a lot but I really really like it. Have you ever considered making movie music? Like I can TOTALLY imagine this being in some Sci-fi film
Thank you. I had a movie in mind. Im a big sci-fi fan. Making movie music - wouldn't that be everybodies dream?
Old 06-04-2018, 02:55 AM   #11
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522654

Solid arrangement, mix, concept, and mastering! Really want a copy of this once your fully done with it.

My only pet peeve is that some of the vocals plosives pierce at times, but after the 2nd listen through I think you wanted it that way.

Please let ui know if you plan to release this as a download.

Thanks for sharing
tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:28 AM   #12
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110

This is really cool, you did very good on capturing the menacing vibe.

Great job all around on this

------------------
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:42 PM   #13
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
Solid arrangement, mix, concept, and mastering! Really want a copy of this once your fully done with it.

My only pet peeve is that some of the vocals plosives pierce at times, but after the 2nd listen through I think you wanted it that way.

Please let ui know if you plan to release this as a download.

Thanks for sharing
Thank you for your comment! I plan to release an album once I finished two more songs. I don't want to put too many songs on SoundCloud, because I want to surprise people with new material and a complete album.

------------------
Old 06-04-2018, 12:43 PM   #14
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKillz View Post
This is really cool, you did very good on capturing the menacing vibe.

Great job all around on this
Thank you or listening and the comment!

------------------
Old 06-04-2018, 01:21 PM   #15
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510

I agree the intro got a bit dragging, but nothing was off putting maybe the cymbals were ending a bit awkwardly , like too sudden but .. this is just too random thing to pick on. Good job
pkreegi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 03:19 PM   #16
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkreegi View Post
I agree the intro got a bit dragging, but nothing was off putting maybe the cymbals were ending a bit awkwardly , like too sudden but .. this is just too random thing to pick on. Good job
Thank you. Actually the cymbals stopping was purpose. Like a cymbal stopped by hand after hitting it.

------------------
Old 06-04-2018, 06:39 PM   #17
devils_avocado
Granular Poster
devils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760

Nice. Especially like the intro.
devils_avocado is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:13 PM   #18
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 7460

It's a solid track overall and really manages to evoke a strong sense of urgency and fear as it progresses. I also like your logo and general presentation of the artwork which I always think is an important aspect of maintaining a good level of professionalism.

I personally haven't got anything negative or constructive to say really as I think it's great as it is and the intro is fine to me. It definitely gets better in the second half, but then I like that you are waiting to progress onto that part later rather than have the intensity come in from the off. Works well and would be interested in hearing some more of your music in the future.

------------------
Optimal Prime & Mavamatics - Hypnosis feat. Mc Longman [Seismic Theory]

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:48 PM   #19
Plague
Analog Lurker
Munich

Thank you both. It's great to have such a response, because I don't know too many people who like (post-)Industrial music.

Great that you like the artwork. In my 20ties I had the luck to learn and work for 5-6 years as graphic designer.

------------------
Old 06-04-2018, 11:25 PM   #20
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 7460

I do it myself and have found it very useful to have that skill set over the years.

Advertisements

------------------
Optimal Prime & Mavamatics - Hypnosis feat. Mc Longman [Seismic Theory]

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote