[progressive house] Pkreegi - Kümnes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 25-03-2018, 02:44 PM   #1
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1510
[progressive house] Pkreegi - Kümnes

Last time my track got deleted, and I have no idea why. I guess it was for the better, because now I got to work on something that I actually put some effort into. For some good reasons I leave headroom, so its volume is lower than it could be

I see that this genre is like extinct on this forum at least, but that makes me the special elf to add progressive house to the pool!

So yeah, I'm quite satisfied with the result, as I don't want to turn up the crazy-level too much and keep things subtle, yet going. If you liked it, comment "like", if you didn't, comment "like" , if you didn't listen to it all, comment "I like wigs"

Its in private - sorry

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 01-04-2018 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Added player

Advertisements

pkreegi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [progressive house] Pkreegi - Kümnes.
Old 30-03-2018, 05:57 PM   #2
leegendmusic
Minor Glitch
leegendmusic has a spectacular aura aboutleegendmusic has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: [progressive house] Pkreegi - Kümnes

Good track but i feel like it can be better.. very subtle
leegendmusic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #3
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future

=/ Thanks. It was supposed to be laid back..
Old 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM   #4
wipeout
Soundscaper
wipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MCwipeout is a savage MC
San Francisco, CA
MC Status: 2024047

I think it's pretty awesome. I think you did a good job with the transients and spatial aspects of the mix. I really like the drop at 2:05.
wipeout is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 12:56 AM   #5
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110

THis was great, definitely enjoyed it. Has some great elements that kept me engaged throughout and I liked the vibe I was getting from this as well.

------------------
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #6
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer

thank you so much. It means It turned out the way I intended
Old 10-04-2018, 12:58 AM   #7
Slomeed
Microknight
Slomeed is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice ambience, good mixdown and choice of synths. It works. wish you the best with this. Digging the intro in particular.

Advertisements

Slomeed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote