[Techno] TheSampleThief - Death of a Robort EP [BCLR0319]
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 19-03-2018, 03:56 PM   #1
TheSampleThief
Microknight
TheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
[Techno] TheSampleThief - Death of a Robort EP [BCLR0319]

Hi@all,

I've got a new EP coming up soon (Promo already available on Traxsource) that I wanted to share, hope you guys like it!

greetings from Switzerland and thanks for listening!

Advertisements

------------------
TheSampleThief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #2
TheSampleThief
Microknight
TheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
Re: [Techno] TheSampleThief - Death of a Robort EP [BCLR0319]

Haha, it's Robot btw and not Robort- ^^'

------------------
TheSampleThief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 08:49 PM   #3
StampedeMe
His Free Pass Has Expired
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 5561
Re: [Techno] TheSampleThief - Death of a Robort EP [BCLR0319]

At first I was like...ok, not a good one, the drums are totally behind, the eq is clear and good but the mixing is meh...

And then I played The Ocelot. At 1:08 I was grinning. Yeah, so it's all intentional! That's some different techno approach (not a big fan of the genre). I enjoyed that one a lot, something I'd bump in the car. Thanks for the good listening opportunity.

Advertisements

------------------
Join the Regiment:
www.marquisdemorning.com

StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote