:: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT029] Dubriders - Soul
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 14-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #1
Downtech
Minor Glitch
Downtech will become famous soon enoughDowntech will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
:: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT029] Dubriders - Soul

TRACKLIST:
ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии
01. Dubriders - Soul (Original Mix)
02. Dubriders - Waves (Original Mix)
03. Dubriders - Soul (Radio Mix)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

FEEDBACKS:
Makoki Funk: "Favorite Track: Soul (Original Mix) I like first track , for my sets its cool ... Play in beach clubs and Lounge Restaurants...."
Keener: "Great release and Amazing tracks... Full support"

AVAILABLE ON:
iTunes: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Beatport: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Spotify: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Downtech Music is a Deep House, Techno and Tech House Label, created in 2010 with releases of other styles like; Electro House, Minimal, Breaks, Tropical House... Electronic music online. International DJ agency, club events... In our web you can buy and download music in mp3, wav and free discjockey sets.

We are looking Producers!! You can send us your Electronic Music to release on Beatport, iTunes... Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Mastered or Unmastered tracks
Visit us and get the new releases, Free mp3 tracks and deejays sets of our djs and producers:
JackLNDN, Vlada D'Shake, Keener, Dhyan Droik, Marfel, Carlos Beltran, Ben Wood, Deep Roots, Anthony Brahv, James Starkie, DeadBot, Rubecula, Dubriders, Ckeurk, Gleich, Robi K, Javi Row, Miguel Alcobia, The Boogeyman, Alche Beat, Nick Ag, AdbeatS, Alex Justicia, Xperimental, Davhelos...
- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Enjoy the Music!!!

Advertisements

Downtech is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 07:44 PM   #2
tristcarmichael
Analog Lurker
tristcarmichael is a glorious beacon of lighttristcarmichael is a glorious beacon of lighttristcarmichael is a glorious beacon of lighttristcarmichael is a glorious beacon of lighttristcarmichael is a glorious beacon of light
Cape Town
MC Status: 460
Re: :: DEEP HOUSE :: [DT029] Dubriders - Soul

Waves was a cool track.I enjoyed it! I felt 'Soul' was ok though. Needed some more tasteful samples in my opinion.Just sounded a bit stock standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtech View Post

TRACKLIST:
01. Dubriders - Soul (Original Mix)
02. Dubriders - Waves (Original Mix)
03. Dubriders - Soul (Radio Mix)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD:

FEEDBACKS:
Makoki Funk: "Favorite Track: Soul (Original Mix) I like first track , for my sets its cool ... Play in beach clubs and Lounge Restaurants...."
Keener: "Great release and Amazing tracks... Full support"

AVAILABLE ON:
iTunes: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Beatport: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Spotify: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Downtech Music is a Deep House, Techno and Tech House Label, created in 2010 with releases of other styles like; Electro House, Minimal, Breaks, Tropical House... Electronic music online. International DJ agency, club events... In our web you can buy and download music in mp3, wav and free discjockey sets.

We are looking Producers!! You can send us your Electronic Music to release on Beatport, iTunes... Here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Mastered or Unmastered tracks
Visit us and get the new releases, Free mp3 tracks and deejays sets of our djs and producers:
JackLNDN, Vlada D'Shake, Keener, Dhyan Droik, Marfel, Carlos Beltran, Ben Wood, Deep Roots, Anthony Brahv, James Starkie, DeadBot, Rubecula, Dubriders, Ckeurk, Gleich, Robi K, Javi Row, Miguel Alcobia, The Boogeyman, Alche Beat, Nick Ag, AdbeatS, Alex Justicia, Xperimental, Davhelos...

Enjoy the Music!!!

Advertisements

------------------
tristcarmichael is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote