[Dub Techno] DTMF - Expressed malfunction
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-03-2018, 07:19 PM   #1
lamo
Radial Developer
lamo will become famous soon enoughlamo will become famous soon enough
Odessa
MC Status: 111
[Dub Techno] DTMF - Expressed malfunction

hi 2 all. it's been awhile since i make some sort of techno/minimal dub. here's my latest experiment. hope, you'll enjoy it.

Advertisements

------------------
lamo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dub Techno] DTMF - Expressed malfunction.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:22 AM   #2
Brookside_Chase
Minor Glitch
Brookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of lightBrookside_Chase is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 510
Re: [Dub Techno] DTMF - Expressed malfunction

I love the lush deep chords throughout the piece. I also enjoy the hypnotic bass line and the rhythms. Also, the bass lines and the minimal techno rhythm go well together here.

I am not a huge fan of the sound experimentation on the lead(?) near the beginning of the track after the beat kicks in, but I do enjoy the experimentation going on with that sound later on in the track. It is really nice to hear different sections of the piece and changes to the melody, the sounds, and the harmonies within the piece.

I am hearing pretty dope elements in this, especially around the break down happening later on in the track that could be remixed and arranged into something a bit darker, ominous and thumping. But, the relaxing, chilled vibe you have here is quite fine on its own. Also, the pads and the melody could be remixed into a friggin' dope ambient or downtempo piece as well. Just saying.

All in all, I like it.
Brookside_Chase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:58 AM   #3
PPNDP
Soundwave Mangler
PPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760

Nothing really to add. Great, relaxing atmosphere. Good choice of pads. A really cool sound of delayed hats.
Maybe in 3.48 - this synth is too high-pitched for my ears but it doesn't influence that it is really good track.
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 02:04 AM   #4
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110

This has a really cool vibe, but as mentioned above, some of the synth work is breaking me out of the mood that I am enjoying with the overall track.

Other than that, this is a nice track

------------------
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 02:04 PM   #5
crog
IDMf's latest spammer
crog is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

lush stuff, likeing the balance a lot, pulsing beat keeps attention up, if anything maybe create a (not so minimal i know) but maybe a more busy harmonic interchange within the high squecky synth that plays around the pans ,, but as a relaxed track it does a streling job!
crog is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 09:38 PM   #6
Dudewill
Master of the LFO
Dudewill will become famous soon enoughDudewill will become famous soon enough
The land of the drunk
MC Status: 110

I love the vibes on this one. The lead synth/pluck is simple but effective. The mixing sounds nice and clean too. I want to know how you made those high pitched clashes/fx sounds that run throughout the track in the background, they sound great.

------------------
Dudewill is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:00 AM   #7
lamo
Radial Developer
lamo will become famous soon enoughlamo will become famous soon enough
Odessa
MC Status: 111

at last someone, who interesting to the noises, i've made with my new synth: Elektron AK.
thanks, this is the hidden thing of the amoeba.

Advertisements

------------------
lamo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote