[halftime] vMc - Desert (w.i.p.)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-10-2017, 07:11 AM   #1
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522654
[halftime/industrial] vMc - Desert (Original Mix)

Hope you enjoy.

If anyone hears anything out of the ordinary, criticism, rice&peas? bring it please.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

EDIT: So Can't get the original Embded in to this so please clink the link if you want to hear the progress. Thanks.

Last edited by tvmcc; 08-04-2018 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Fixed old link

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [halftime] vMc - Desert (w.i.p.).
Old 18-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204110
Thanked 4,082 Times in 3,034 Posts
Re: [halftime] vMc - Desert (w.i.p.)

Not really the kind of music I'd usually listen to..but I liked this all the same. I think you have a really good mix there and the arrangement in general sound pretty fine, too.

The only thing that kinda didn't click with me was the very start..it sounds to my ears like it might be better to actually start the track from silence and come in with a bang, rather than in mid-note, like it sounds now, if you know what I mean. That's just a personal thing and not saying it's a fault in the mix or anything like that.

LSS, good mix..good arrangement and interesting choice of sounds..nice work. It will be interesting to hear where you take this..or if you take it any further than you have already.

Thanks for sharing.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2017, 06:10 PM   #3
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
Not really the kind of music I'd usually listen to..but I liked this all the same. I think you have a really good mix there and the arrangement in general sound pretty fine, too.

The only thing that kinda didn't click with me was the very start..it sounds to my ears like it might be better to actually start the track from silence and come in with a bang, rather than in mid-note, like it sounds now, if you know what I mean. That's just a personal thing and not saying it's a fault in the mix or anything like that.

LSS, good mix..good arrangement and interesting choice of sounds..nice work. It will be interesting to hear where you take this..or if you take it any further than you have already.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for the listen! And for your thoughts on what can be done here! As this wasn't my cup of tea at first, i've had to give this style a few listens, and am enjoying it!

Glad you pointed out the impact hit at the beginning! I struggled to find placement for it, and did not consider thinking of having it at your suggested position! Will give that a go! =)

Will get back once I do some edits.
Old 18-10-2017, 06:24 PM   #4
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
Thanks so much for the listen! And for your thoughts on what can be done here! As this wasn't my cup of tea at first, i've had to give this style a few listens, and am enjoying it!

Glad you pointed out the impact hit at the beginning! I struggled to find placement for it, and did not consider thinking of having it at your suggested position! Will give that a go! =)

Will get back once I do some edits.
Cool..looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

------------------
Old 13-03-2018, 12:30 AM   #5
A.M

It's been a while since I heard the original, but going by what I wrote in my reply, this seems like a really good edit..still love this, even though it's not my usual kind of music.

Good work..nice one.

------------------
Old 18-03-2018, 01:53 AM   #6
tvmcc
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
It's been a while since I heard the original, but going by what I wrote in my reply, this seems like a really good edit..still love this, even though it's not my usual kind of music.

Good work..nice one.
Thanks a lot AM. Glad someone enjoys it!
Old 18-03-2018, 07:24 AM   #7
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481947
Thanked 1,173 Times in 775 Posts

Just as an FYI, it helps to update the OP as well so this doesn't get skimmed over as a dead track. Also, sorry for the lack of critique - I like what you have going on here but don't know enough about the genre to give any.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #8
tvmcc
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Just as an FYI, it helps to update the OP as well so this doesn't get skimmed over as a dead track. Also, sorry for the lack of critique - I like what you have going on here but don't know enough about the genre to give any.

Thanks Vault O)), glad you liked it!

I joined back around 14-05-2011, but either I'm old, not hip, or a combination of both. I have no ideal what
"update the OP" refers to! =( Would gladly do such if my ignorance is excused!

OP = Original Post

Basically, go back and edit the first post you made and add the new edited version of your track there, instead of posting it halfway down the thread like you did..that's what he's saying.

It's not a problem..but as V pointed out, it makes sure folks actually get to see your track and not just a dead link to the old version.

Just go to the first post and click on the "Edit" button under it and then you can changed what you posted originally...that is, if that's what you want to do.

Last edited by A.M; 19-03-2018 at 12:33 AM..
Old 08-04-2018, 07:42 PM   #9
tvmcc
Soundscaper

Final Edits, Mix, and this sloppy mastering! Let the thrashing commence! J/k not really thrash music...

Advertisements