[Dark/Downtempo House?] Mode
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
cryptological
Minor Glitch
cryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MC
Silicon Valley
MC Status: 24353
[Dark/Downtempo House?] Mode

Anyone else have a hard time categorizing their music?

Comments appreciated!

Advertisements

cryptological is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Dark/Downtempo House?] Mode.
Old 16-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
zoix
Minor Glitch
zoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 498
Re: [Dark/Downtempo House?] Mode

Look at the waveform for your song it's too loud :p
I'd add either more melodies or some vocal sampling to make the track more interesting. Maybe some pads?
zoix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #3
cryptological
Minor Glitch
cryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MCcryptological is a savage MC
Silicon Valley

Thanks for the input, zoix. It's meant more as a perc driven track, but I'll give that some thought. Did you listen to the whole thing?

Oh, and I def know it's too loud. I'm actually trying to locate the project folder so I can correct that. Three computers and 12 TB's of data can be a PITA sometimes...
Old 17-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #4
zoix
Minor Glitch
zoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of lightzoix is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 498

No problem. Yeah I listened to the whole thing but kept zoning out since I thought nothing exciting was happening to the track so maybe I missed something :p

Good luck with your hunt!
zoix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2011, 06:32 AM   #5
cryptological
Minor Glitch
Silicon Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoix View Post
...kept zoning out since I thought nothing exciting was happening...
lol, ouch. Well, thanks for the feedback.

Advertisements