Free VST plugin list... - Page 31
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Go Back » The Studio » The Studio
Old 18-05-2018, 05:43 PM   #601
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217160
Thanked 4,343 Times in 3,221 Posts
Re: Free VST plugin list...

Hybrid 3 sells for around $110..though they often offer it for only $1 from time to time. Not sure if it's worth paying the full price for, tbh..same goes for Soundspot's stuff, too, in general, even though they do make good, handy tools that work well.

Regardless..it's well worth grabbing both of these while you can, if you don't have them already.

Hybrid is a solid little synth, that sounds really cool and comes with a huge bank of presets.

Oracle is really good, too..it's built-in delay is pretty good and worth having.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
MFXxx (18-05-2018)
Old 18-05-2018, 06:09 PM   #602
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1847677
Thanked 1,044 Times in 703 Posts

GDPR is going mad this weekend.....

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Quote:

FREE STUFF! 27 Free Sample packs to download.

Did you know there are 27 free packs to download from Sampleism just for creating an account?

In the past they were pretty hard to find so we have now added a special 'Free' tag to these products so they can all be found in one please. Visit this URL:

Happy Sampling!

ART
VST3/AU Analog Synth Rompler Plugin
Featuring 28 original patches.
Total extracted size is 7.68GB
ART Plugin features round robin sample playback and noise & sub oscillator sound generators.

Tenor Uke
Mahogany Tenor Ukulele for Kontakt
Tenor Uke is a beautiful sounding Kontakt instrument sampled from a Mainland mahogany tenor ukulele. Four separate Kontakt instruments are included, Main, Rain, Bass and Perc. These instruments were created using different playing techniques including soft gliss-like brushes with my thumb, irregular trems and banging and scraping with my finger nails.

Mantra
Hip Hop Ambience
Origin Sound is proud to present Mantra, a colourful library of samples crafted by the wonderfully talented Mitch Geist. Inside Mantra you will find a beautiful array samples, ranging from melancholic chord progressions, warm bass’, delicate melodies, and much more.

Scene Switch
Transitions and Textures
From subtle swooshes and smooth synth tones to glitched-out, abstract phrases and dramatic noise rushes, as well as serving as a ready-to-go sonic toolkit, this highly malleable bag of tricks is also useful for sound designers looking for inspiring source material to mangle.

Real Drum Machine
28 Classic Drum Machines (Ableton + Battery)
REAL DRUM MACHINES is a Sample Pack of 28 Classic Drum Machines Sampled and reconstructed for Ableton Live Drum Rack and NI Battery 4

Warfare
Hard Trap Ammunition
Origin Sound is proud to present Warfare, an unprecedented selection of atomic basses and militant melodies. This library contains a colossal collection of samples ready to use in your next weighty Trap / Half-Time instrumental.

Dystopian Dreams
Blade Runner Inspired Sounds
Influenced by the colossal works of Hans Zimmer, Ben Frost, Clark and Tim Hecker, prepare to enter the world of Dystopian Dreams. By utilizing the same hardware as the great composers themselves, the mood, essence and heartache of a dystopian existence is truly captured providing you with a colleciton of incredible synth samples.

AC Guitar FX
Processed AC Guitar Effects
A unique collection of 141 useful effects, created knocking, scraping and disturbing a 12-string acoustic guitar.
These sounds were recorded and processed with the intention of providing an interesting , different and unique set of audio effects.

Ethereal Voices
Ableton Vocal Racks
Developed over the last 3 months including the in depth recording of 3 separate vocalists, this incredibly unique, inspiring and flexible instrument offers a wealth of vocal based pads, leads, and textures right at your finger tips. Included are 6 instruments covering styles from single vowels and notes to processed vibrato moving vocal pads, oooh's, ooo's, ramping female phrases and so much more.

Live Hip Hop Drums
Live Recorded Drum Loops
This incredibly extensive collection of hip-hop drum loops are asking to be chopped, sampled, remixed & enjoyed. No stone was left unturned when creating this collection ensuring the final pack is of the highest possible standard. This included swapping out different snares, utilizing abstract miking techniques, integrating live percussion, taping and processing single drums and never being happy until the perfect loop was recorded.

Chillstep Breathe - Only 9.50
Drums, Kits, Serum, Spire, MIDI + Ableton Template
Hundreds of sounds for producers of chillstep, chillout and synthwave. Presets, MIDI constructions and WAV loops provided. Also, included 40 background textures. We also included “Liquid Claps” - perfectly sounding claps paired with water drops, ice cracks, glass breaks and more. You will find classic one-shots, pre-shifted samples and much, much more content.

INT
Interior Ambience Recordings
Over 9 hours of interior ambience recordings, from busy shopping malls, underground carparks, markets and stations, to quiet indoor pools, empty basements and room tones.

These recordings were made over a four year period, mainly in locations across Europe, including Malta, Germany, Belgium, Lithuania and Spain.

Flex Gang
Construction Kits
‘Flex Gang’ is a hot new product from Double Bang Music. This pack contains (AIFF, Wav Loops, FLP Files, MIDIs Files) that will make your trap beats stand out. All elements were inspired by the finest in the industry.

If you are a fan of Southside, Metro Boomin, DJ Spinz , Lex Luger and more...

Ex Enta II
Crushed Trap Sample Pack
This crushed collection of 1.67 GB Trap fueled drops, Construction Kits, melodies, beats & one shots provides some of the freshest, most intense sounds conceivable. Expect the unexpected with Ex Ante 2, designed to push your production to new limits, this is one sample library not to be missed. Ex Ante contains everything you need to create, intense, authentic and most importantly huge sounding Trap tracks.

MSMRZ
Trap and Hip Hop Construction
Straight out of the studio of Freak Music, we are proud to introduce the "MSMRZ" - that brings you 5 high-quality trap & hip-hop construction kits, with banging 808s, clean sounds, tuned electronic sounds, orchestral hits & hard-hitting drums, to boost your productions to the heart of the trap sound. Now it is time for you to take over and use these sounds to cook up some epic trap bangers.

Vintage Soul
Classic Hip Hop Records
You can expect to find a beautiful selection of dusty drum hits, vintage bass loops, smooth chord progressions, and much more. Continuing on from their popularity in our Crate Digging and Dusty Beats libraries, Vintage Soul provides another wealth of stacks samples just waiting to be chucked into a sampler, to be further twisted and spliced into your own unique phrases, much like you would when sampling records.

Essential Grime
Introducing the first in our series of artist focused collections, Ladies Gentleman this is Mucky: Essential Grime. Influenced by savage underground sounds of UK Grime & Dubstep, this stripped back collection of rolling grime samples showcases a producer at the forefront of this ground breaking genre. With Grime blowing up over the last few years thanks to artists likes Stormzy bringing the sound to the masses, now is the time to explore what this incredible genre is all about.

The Footsteps
Foley Sounds
This is a collection of High quality sound effects of footsteps recorded on 19 different surfaces. 192Khz | 24 bit | 375 Sounds. Footsteps on 4 different types Wooden Floor, 4 types Metal, Metal stairs, Snow, Stone Floor, Little pebbles, High grass, 3 types Dry Sticks, Cement floor and Broken Glass.

Obelisk

MIDI HARMONISER AND MANIPULATOR PLUGIN (VST/AU)

Developed by Frozen Plain - Obelisk is a MIDI plugin instrument that harmonises input MIDI and outputs it to your synths. It is designed to be a flexible way of experimenting with chords and harmonies. Obelisk's chord picker allows you to pick what harmonies should be applied to each note. As well as this, Obelisk features an optional constraining algorithm that will ensure the harmonies fit your chosen key and scale.

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #603
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 10310

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN SEVENTEEN View Post
Looking forward to checking out MSpectralDelay and getting my freak on 19th May.

Free for two weeks only.

Link:

I'm usually not that big a fan of Melda (I have MTransformer, MCombMB and MMorph, all the plugs have great customization and modulation options, but Zynaptiq Morph sounds just crisper than melda Morph imho), but this one is pure gold, an awesome sound design tool.

Everybody here has to download this right now before it is too late!!111

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 05:04 AM   #604
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18051319
Thanked 1,026 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
I'm usually not that big a fan of Melda (I have MTransformer, MCombMB and MMorph, all the plugs have great customization and modulation options, but Zynaptiq Morph sounds just crisper than melda Morph imho), but this one is pure gold, an awesome sound design tool.

Everybody here has to download this right now before it is too late!!111

you beat me to it
personally i LOVE melda. havent played with this yet, but i can only assume it is awesome

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 09:41 PM   #605
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world

Spitfire Labs

Set up a free account, not a bad couple of sample packs. The plugin location can be a little scatty, its called LABS if you're looking for it but should default to your registered plugin directory (did for me any how).

Soft Piano
and
Strings Short
Strings Ensemble
Strings Long

Fairly basic with volume, reverb and velocity attack drives. Sound nice when routed through some added fx

Approx 1gb+ of samples to download

------------------
Old 02-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #606
HalfTrek
Analog Lurker
HalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2060

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
The plugin location can be a little scatty, its called LABS if you're looking for it but should default to your registered plugin directory (did for me any how).

Did you by any chance try this in Ableton Live? I just can't get it to show up in my plugin list there. It works in Sonar. But nothing in Live

Have the same issue with that Zynaptiq reverb freebie btw, also no show.

On another note, the sounds are nice..but is this the future now..proprietary apps for everything? Not sure how I feel about that. More clutter on my system
HalfTrek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #607
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfTrek View Post
Did you by any chance try this in Ableton Live? I just can't get it to show up in my plugin list there. It works in Sonar. But nothing in Live

On another note, the sounds are nice..but is this the future now..proprietary apps for everything? Not sure how I feel about that. More clutter on my system
are you definitely pointing live to the correct location? you can set a custom VST folder as well as the default if it is not in the default location.
99% of the time this is the reason for plugins not showing up. failing that you could try rescanning the directory, but this should happen when you boot live anyway

------------------
signature loading...
Thanks to Parricide
HalfTrek (02-06-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #608
MFXxx
My own little world

Quote:

Do a search for LABS on your c drive.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
HalfTrek (02-06-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 04:58 PM   #609
HalfTrek
Analog Lurker
HalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond repute

Found the problem, all the patches/samples etc are in my (custom) plugin folder. But it put the .dll in different folders (what's it with the default Steinberg folders all the time ? Now where is that thread to bitch about things again? ).

Don't remember it asking me for a VST folder. And see no option to change it in that spitfire app thing. Maybe i'll need to reinstall the Spitfire Audio app, could be I missed the folder selection or took it to be the non vst part.

Edit: Fixed it by manually moving the .dll file (reinstalling made no difference)

Last edited by HalfTrek; 02-06-2018 at 05:11 PM.. Reason: Solution to problem found
Old 03-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #610
Parricide
sloppy cunt

Quote:
Found the problem, all the patches/samples etc are in my (custom) plugin folder. But it put the .dll in different folders (what's it with the default Steinberg folders all the time ? Now where is that thread to bitch about things again? ).

Don't remember it asking me for a VST folder. And see no option to change it in that spitfire app thing. Maybe i'll need to reinstall the Spitfire Audio app, could be I missed the folder selection or took it to be the non vst part.

Edit: Fixed it by manually moving the .dll file (reinstalling made no difference)
glad you sorted it.
is it VST3? thats the only thing i hate about VST3, it doesnt ask you where you want to install it and it just decides for itself, fucking up any categorizations you might have.

------------------
signature loading...
Old 03-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #611
HalfTrek
Analog Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
glad you sorted it.
is it VST3? thats the only thing i hate about VST3, it doesnt ask you where you want to install it and it just decides for itself, fucking up any categorizations you might have.

I have .vst3 files which it put in Common files/VST3 and .dll which it put in /Steinberg/VstPlugins. So would guess both, but not sure how the VST3 format works exactly. And even what the difference is really.

Side note: That Zynaptic Subspace reverb thingy has .dll files in my custom folder but still doesn't show
Old 04-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #612
Parricide
sloppy cunt

Quote:
That Zynaptic Subspace reverb thingy has .dll files in my custom folder but still doesn't show
did you install to a different location then move the .dll files? usually that wont work, depends on the plugin though.

------------------
signature loading...
Old 06-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #613
MFXxx
My own little world

A Kontakt sound pack - note requires full version of Kontakt.

Quote:
“Palette – Primary Colors” is a FREE 1.3 GB taste of what you’ll get in our larger Palette libraries. It features strings, woodwinds, and brass ensembles with a limited set of articulations and a single microphone position, but the same 3 dynamic layers and up to 7 round robins included in the larger products, so you can get a sense of the rich sound and depth of sampling you can expect with the entire lineup.
As with the entire Palette line, our players were recorded in standard orchestral seating position. The room is spacious but fairly dry, with only a 1.2 second tail, which allows for easy blending with other libraries using your favorite reverbs, so you’re not limited to the sound of one particular hall. Since “Palette – Primary Colors” was recorded by the same amazing musicians and production team with the same equipment and in the same hall, it was designed to blend perfectly with all the other Palette libraries.

------------------
Old 09-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #614
MFXxx
My own little world

Quote:
Palette is a VST/AU for creating and playing rich, evolving pads on Mac and Windows platforms.

Inspired by the look of a paintbox there are eight coloured rectangles. Each one is a trigger for a sample. The colour changes to red to let you know which ones are in use.There are eight Flintpope samples, all chosen for sonic richness, depth and atmosphere. Any one sample on its own is a fine pad, but you can go on to mix different combinations of sounds to create up to 64 different variations.

CONTROLS

Each pad has a dedicated Gain and Pan dial.

Master controls are Attack, Release and Master Volume. There is an LFO with separate controls for Rate, Depth, Waveform, Destination and Source (try Expression as a Destination for peculiar results). There is a three-option Voice Mode with a Glide dial for mono and legato settings. There is a two-option Filter with Cutoff dial. Finally there are three FX: Vinyl, Reverb and Pitch-shift.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO FACILITY TO AUTOMATE PARAMETERS VIA MIDI OR TO CONTROL DIALS VIA YOUR DAW. However, changes to parameters made “by hand” in an instance of this instrument can be saved in your DAW (e.g. in Ableton “save live set as…”)

The download zip contains separate versions depending on which system you use. Just use the right one!

This is a FREE instrument but you may consider offering a donation towards the cost of making it by NOT putting a zero in the price box.

OR, you could consider a regular small donation for as little as a dollar a month by visiting [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
Parricide (10-06-2018)
Old 16-06-2018, 11:53 AM   #615
MFXxx
My own little world

He keeps them coming

Not tried them out yet!

------------------
Thanks to MFXxx
Parricide (17-06-2018)
Old 17-06-2018, 02:42 AM   #616
Parricide
sloppy cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
He keeps them coming
i cant keep up with you

------------------
signature loading...
Old 17-06-2018, 04:39 AM   #617
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 35960

This looks interesting to me mostly because Airwindows is open-sourcing all his code and this is the first thing I've seen made not by Airwindows using that code. I think it's a big validation of all his work, possibly to a greater degree than all the musicians out there already using it. I'll do another post of an interesting distortion he put out a few weeks ago that I've been meaning to get.

------------------
White Noise is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 04:43 AM   #618
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 35960

And this is the distortion. It works in some interesting ways that I've gleaned about distortion from hearing it on so much stuff, but it's just sooo... clean, for lack of a better word. I think the video is worth a watch here too when he talks about how the distortion can fold on itself, that's something I use different distortions for the different way they handle that all the time.

------------------
White Noise is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 12:19 PM   #619
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 186110
Thanked 3,722 Times in 2,207 Posts

^^

I like me some no-bs processors.

Nothing like "HEY KIDS!! WANNA SOUND LIEK THE BIG BOY5?? HAVE A CPU-DRAINING EMULATION OF GEAR YOU DON'T EVEN NEED OR HEARD OF BEFORE!!"
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 08:26 PM   #620
bu.re_
Granular Poster
bu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to behold
los angeles
MC Status: 810

did anyone add izotope's stereo imager to the list?

it's pretty handy for widening or narrowing tracks. you can even check if tracks are causing any phasing issues, as well.

Advertisements

bu.re_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to bu.re_
Parricide (25-06-2018)