What is Komplete Battery 4 and what's the advantage? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 21-01-2016, 09:19 AM   #21
vashima
IDMf Supporter
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560
Re: What is Komplete Battery 4, and whats the advantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
Yeah, I'm not saying don't buy it at all. I'm just saying you're better of saving to buy Komplete, or using the money for something else than a standalone copy.
For sure, I got mine with Komplete and it ended up being a nice surprise after getting massive and absynth (and some Kontakt libraries) which is what I really wanted. I bought BreakTweaker for drums. Some things drive me insane about breaktweaker though: no intuitive way to use swing, can't see the whole sequencer at once, can't pan individual hits. I feel you on buying something else than a standalone copy, in a bundle though= woot!

*as far as the Komplete bundle goes, I wish I could use Reaktor. At the moment it seems like such a pain in the ass when I'm trying to riff. I'm sure it is awesome though. Need to invest some time into it.

***BTW, Man. Your photography has made me really interested in traveling to Australia. My cousin lived their for a few years and she loved it, getting some unique visuals of some of the cities has only strengthened the desire.

Last edited by vashima; 21-01-2016 at 09:26 AM..

Advertisements

vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 04:08 PM   #22
Badoumba
Regular Freak
Badoumba is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Re: What is Komplete Battery 4 and what's the advantage?

Very intuitive Vst. I like the way you can randomize between a selection of different samples assigned to the same key, playing with open/close hat sequences by assigning groups and the easy way I can split my kick hats claps lines into separate Ableton tracks.

Advertisements

Badoumba is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote