[lofi house] LWJ - Field
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 11-06-2018, 04:06 PM   #1
localspace
Microknight
localspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1410
[lofi house] LWJ - Field

New one. Experimenting with field recordings.. aka random noise from my phone.

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [lofi house] LWJ - Field.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:20 PM   #2
Kagemono
IDMf's latest spammer
Kagemono is currently spamming hard
Houston,TX
MC Status: 10
Re: [lofi house] LWJ - Field

After the first few bars I automatically started dancing in my apt. Great work fam
Kagemono is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #3
starphase
Minor Glitch
starphase has a spectacular aura aboutstarphase has a spectacular aura about
Palo, Leyte
MC Status: 160

Man, I like your creativity on this one. Sounds industrial with the random recordings, yet it feels very at home. It's got a certain warmth that is absent from most industrial music.
starphase is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #4
Cardinal
Granular Poster
Cardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Interesting, but the buildup until about 2:21 was too long for me with not much happening. 4:05 onward gets awesome, but there's a certain clarity with the mixing missing to give the song impact.
Cardinal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 05:37 PM   #5
Lorenzo
Granular Poster
Lorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

It's fresh, well produced and groovy. That fusion between dub techno stabs and techno riff going throughout it's amazing. Perhaps it could have been a bit shorter, but I never feel bored, mainly because of the drums: I'm really into field recordings and this track is an excellent demonstration of them: they add an organic touch to the rhythm.

------------------
If you don't know what to do, there's actually a chance of doing something new

Lorenzo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 05:47 AM   #6
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110

really liked up to 4:14. Once the melody and bass came in it just really changed the track and where it was going in a bad way because I love the groove of the earlier part. Crazy idea, but what if the track started with the channels used for 4:14-6:20 transitioned to the striped down 2:00-4:14 then built into 6:20 to the end.
E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 11:35 AM   #7
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
hotdog not hotdog
MC Status: 45979448
Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,101 Posts

this is good, interesting use of field recordings, has a nice atmosphere, you could make it shorter by combining certain sections such after the 4:00 min mark and after 6:30 mark other than that really don't have much to add. Good job.

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 07:52 AM   #8
localspace
Microknight
localspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1410

Thanks everybody. I agree some of the sections can be condensed a bit so it's at least a minute shorter.

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote