Calling to all those dark experimentalists for a concept prpject
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Non-IDMf Projects Tell us about your Non-IDMf music-based projects here. You can promote you or your label's releases, remix contests, music blogs, podcasts, radio shows and live events here. Try to add more than just spam. This is a place to involve IDMf in your projects, not just promote them.

Old 31-05-2018, 04:53 PM   #1
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben will become famous soon enoughJibbertha möben will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Calling to all those dark experimentalists for a concept prpject

Greetings, here's the deal, I don't make music but have a website with my extremely alternative spoken words poetic novel, I am looking for artists who like to be dark electronic and experimental.
Please ignore the bit on my website about leaving a link to your creations in the comments section, perhaps say hi in the comments section to say you have visited and are interested, the best way to contact me would be here,, be prepared, it is seriously dark, but hey my book/lyrics is free to download in its entirety, hack chop and manipulate my work as much as you like but if we collaborate just let me hear the finished product and we can go about the business of releasing it.

Here's the link,, be prepared

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Jibbertha möben is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote