[breaks] naiqvist - DYSTRO Phobo
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 23-05-2018, 08:42 AM   #1
Naiqvist
Soundwave Mangler
Naiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MCNaiqvist is a savage MC
MC Status: 812506
[breaks] naiqvist - DYSTRO Phobo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

YUUP
let me know how ya like

Advertisements

Naiqvist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [breaks] naiqvist - DYSTRO Phobo.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:44 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8589330
Thanked 7,968 Times in 5,600 Posts
Re: [breaks] naiqvist - DYSTRO Phobo

Its defo a cool beat. I'd love to see a Breaks revival (I'm too fucking old to dance to DnB anymore, lol). If you filled this out and made it a proper song I'd be right there with you : ). Again, all that said, I love the beat and the energy and structure is already present to make it a full track.

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 04:08 PM   #3
HalfTrek
Analog Lurker
HalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond reputeHalfTrek has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2060
Re: [breaks] naiqvist - DYSTRO Phobo

I used to listen to a lot of breaks (well still check in now and then) so it is always nice to see some in the booth!

The beat is pretty cool I agree. Has some nice subtle elements in there also. Actually reminded me of Andy Page's Mr.Rush in places, like when the reversed bits are in (check it if you don't know, or just because it's awesome [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)
Yours is slower but some of the same sounds in there.

Anyway there is a lot more you can add to it to make it a full track, you know like mr.Page did . So get to it!

Advertisements

HalfTrek is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote