Who are the most influntial artists of 2016? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 31-03-2016, 05:58 AM   #41
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647
Re: Who are the most influntial artists of 2016?

More related to the Thread... influence is more of a personal thing no? Anyway, from what I have heard of Culprate 2016 both in terms of music, and the way he is truly running himself as an independant musician, I believe lot's of people in the DnB/Dub world are gonna start keeping a closer eye on him

He's a pretty cool dude, and I really enjoy the level of creativity in his music... even though I feel he breaks the golden rule of art/expression in general (at least for me) which is KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid. You also got sayings like "less is more" and stuff like that, what ever

Advertisements

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 10:02 PM   #42
Digital Addicte
Analog Lurker
Digital Addicte is a glorious beacon of lightDigital Addicte is a glorious beacon of lightDigital Addicte is a glorious beacon of lightDigital Addicte is a glorious beacon of lightDigital Addicte is a glorious beacon of light
Lahnstein / Rheinland Pfalz
MC Status: 460

Quote:
Originally Posted by banewaker View Post
like if you're feeling down I feel that talking shit about Unregistered really takes me higher to a place where blind men see
I don't know what I did to deserve this shit, but please suck a bowl of dicks.
Digital Addicte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:31 PM   #43
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 204810
Thanked 4,096 Times in 3,041 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Addicte View Post
I don't know what I did to deserve this shit, but please suck a bowl of dicks.
What do you think he does usually? By noon each day, he's already on to his second or third bowl..the man is a monster..it's true, I tell you!

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 02:44 PM   #44
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

God I hate the Unregistered thing.... I always get confused, I always skim read and get confused about why I'm reading about Unregistered ... or I read something positive about Unregistered and realise that it's the Unregistered thing and it just renders it all meaningless. That, or you read about Unregistered and you're like "wtf, how is that even remotely linked to Unregistered?" ... God aweful thing this Unregistered thing...

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 03:22 PM   #45
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
God I hate the Unregistered thing.... I always get confused, I always skim read and get confused about why I'm reading about Unregistered ... or I read something positive about Unregistered and realise that it's the Unregistered thing and it just renders it all meaningless. That, or you read about Unregistered and you're like "wtf, how is that even remotely linked to Unregistered?" ... God aweful thing this Unregistered thing...
Yeah..I feel the same way whenever I read anything that has YOU in it.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
Mizuchi (03-04-2016)
Old 03-04-2016, 07:01 PM   #46
Lu-Cuss
Granular Poster
Lu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud ofLu-Cuss has much to be proud of
The Wired
MC Status: 1360

....did I do something? I'm confused

edit: Oh shit I didn't realize that "you" command thing existed. I thought I was getting made fun of :/
Lu-Cuss is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lu-Cuss
A.M (03-04-2016)
Old 03-04-2016, 07:11 PM   #47
BRizZle
Minor Glitch
BRizZle is a jewel in the roughBRizZle is a jewel in the roughBRizZle is a jewel in the roughBRizZle is a jewel in the rough
Chicago
MC Status: 310

Wow, it all makes sense now....
BRizZle is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to BRizZle
A.M (03-04-2016)
Old 03-04-2016, 07:13 PM   #48
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRizZle View Post
Wow, it all makes sense now....

Advertisements

------------------