IDMF netlabel releases all £7...is that new?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf Netlabel Albums + Discussion Chat about IDMf label releases goes here.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:26 PM   #1
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 8810
IDMF netlabel releases all £7...is that new?

So I was going over to BC to download another copy of our dark techno release cause I am too lazy to go turn on my PC and copy it and suddenly all the releases (I checked) have a minimum price of £7? Wth? Is that standard after a release has been out for a while or has it changed recently for all releases? I have downloaded a few before and I know they were at the time pay what you want...or am I crazy?

Also, has it always been the case that the minimum post count to post in the netlabel section is 5000?

Advertisements

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8588880
Thanked 7,959 Times in 5,593 Posts
Re: IDMF netlabel releases all £7...is that new?

We've done so well we ran out of free downloads : ) To the other point, I'm not sure, but that doesn't sound totally off. And it might be you just can't post new threads.

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Creepr (06-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 12:16 PM   #3
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
New Orleans
MC Status: 90550420
Thanked 3,947 Times in 2,166 Posts

idmf artists should be able to freely use that section no matter how many posts they have.

there should be no charging whatsoever for downloads... that's not ok.

this thread should not have been closed. it just needed to be moved. mods nbd?
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to fidelium
Creepr (07-03-2018)
Old 07-03-2018, 01:19 PM   #4
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany

to clarify I did mean it takes 5k to post a new thread, specifically. I wanted to ask this question here originally.

Last edited by Creepr; 07-03-2018 at 02:22 PM..

------------------
Old 08-03-2018, 08:29 AM   #5
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744052441
Thanked 7,702 Times in 4,749 Posts

Sorry about the Artist Centre adjustments.
We were toying with some new LB ideas and adjustments and I decided to "pause" the Artist Centre to drive all traffic through the LB instead to simplify the place and in the hope of getting more plays for members.
I'll get it fixed over the weekend.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
Creepr (11-03-2018)
Old 10-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #6
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269486308
Thanked 3,254 Times in 2,138 Posts

This happens everytime the free downloads limit is exceeded. Bandcamp will default to 7£ until the limit resets the next month.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
Creepr (11-03-2018)
Old 11-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #7
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Germany

Well alrighty, tthose are some straight answers, thanks.

------------------
Old 20-03-2018, 06:57 AM   #8
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093

I'll say that I've never seen that as an issue. So that's pretty awesome!

Do you guys get a notice or activity report on what's being DL'd? I'm curious for the reason above, stuff temporarily being chargeable. And also, I'm curious how many times "In-Depth Melodics" has been recorded overall. Just being a stat person makes me want to know. I think that's still my most favorite release to just hit play on.

Plus, it has quite a few members of the forum that I highly respect, and would love to see more music from in the electronic format.

PS...Which reminds me....

Advertisements

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote