Help for a tatoo - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 20-03-2017, 01:21 AM   #61
hellscion
brraaiiinnsss
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
FL
MC Status: 91357273
Re: Help for a tatoo

yeah and racist people say they don't hate people for being black but because they want lower taxes and don't want the government in their life..

Advertisements

------------------
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 03:33 AM   #62
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45948131
Thanked 5,799 Times in 3,642 Posts

I've had long hair for quite a few years and I don't feel like I was discriminated against for having it except one time, it's been a while and I don't remember exactly what job I was applying for but they mentioned my hair. I said it wasn't a problem to cut, but then was never called again so it never happened.

I do recall at one time washing my car at my parent's new house over by Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX (new suburban neighborhood, all new houses next to a private college) and two redneck teenagers in a beater truck came by and yelled "faggot" out the window. Which struck me as odd, my hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing a death metal tshirt and camo cargo pants with boots. I'm 6'2", over 200 lbs and beardy. Faggot is the last thing I was expecting to be called but then the person who did the calling was probably destined for the drunk tank at some point in life.
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Numerical
lolirl (21-03-2017)
Old 20-03-2017, 03:36 AM   #63
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8567130
Thanked 7,524 Times in 5,312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numerical View Post
I've had long hair for quite a few years and I don't feel like I was discriminated against for having it except one time, it's been a while and I don't remember exactly what job I was applying for but they mentioned my hair. I said it wasn't a problem to cut, but then was never called again so it never happened.

I do recall at one time washing my car at my parent's new house over by Southwestern University in Georgetown, TX (new suburban neighborhood, all new houses next to a private college) and two redneck teenagers in a beater truck came by and yelled "faggot" out the window. Which struck me as odd, my hair was in a ponytail and I was wearing a death metal tshirt and camo cargo pants with boots. I'm 6'2", over 200 lbs and beardy. Faggot is the last thing I was expecting to be called but then the person who did the calling was probably destined for the drunk tank at some point in life.
I feel like getting called a faggot by ignorant as fuck rednecks, between the ages of 16-27, who are driving a billywagon is an American right of passage.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 03:33 PM   #64
hellscion
brraaiiinnsss
hellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MChellscion is a savage MC
FL
MC Status: 91357273

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
hellscion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 09:03 PM   #65
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744043891
Thanked 7,529 Times in 4,657 Posts

Simple.
Office in the front, party in the back.
You know? The old ape drape, the short/long, the mullet.

Also:

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #66
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744043891
Thanked 7,529 Times in 4,657 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
The only one in recent memory was a compass, in a kind of old timey map style, that was done to look like rainbow water color and there were some additional "brush strokes" etc kind of filling it out. It was marking the occasion of a wedding.

My brother got a half sleeve, upper arm, done recently...its like a silhouette of a pine forester with deer, a bear, some clouds and a stars (maybe the moon is in there). Its all done in that "real black" ink, not the super dark blue traditional black color. Honestly, its pretty cool. It is well done by one of the best shops in our area. But I don't feel like he'll be that stoked on it in 15 years.

I dunno. I'm making it sound like I care what people do. I don't. Just every time I come up with an idea for a tattoo I feel like in a few years I'm going to regret getting it. I prefer piercings. Even if you don't want new piercings you can always buy new jewelry. Then when you are totally done with it, just take out the jewelry
I feel like those people either never change, or never regret having been someone else at some point in their life and having changed.

Advertisements

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
relic (21-03-2017)