Hot beverages: What's your personal favorite?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 12-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
cabelors
Minor Glitch
cabelors is a jewel in the roughcabelors is a jewel in the roughcabelors is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Hot beverages: What's your personal favorite?

I was thinking... Do you guys have the habit of drinking hot beverages by the morning?
At least, here in Brasil, we drink a lot of coffee. Also, in the region where I live, we drink a beverage called "chimarrão", or simply "mate". Always drink one of those two when I'm working with music.

So... what's your favorite hot beverage?

Advertisements

cabelors is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #2
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269486608
Thanked 3,260 Times in 2,141 Posts
Re: Hot beverages: What's your personal favorite?

No coffee for me, my bowels don't like it...

I drink lots of camomile tea or lemon and ginger tea

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #3
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
No coffee for me, my bowels don't like it...

I drink lots of camomile tea or lemon and ginger tea
I'm imagining you with a little saucer, a tiny tea cup and some sugar cubes.

Apple cider is probably my favorite drink but it's something my mom will make when I visit sometimes. Hot chocolate is nice but I drink a lot of coffee, seriously too much coffee.

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
Coins
Microknight
Coins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to behold
Toronto
MC Status: 660

Yes. And Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNOISEx View Post
Coffee or I can't poop. Coffee for life
Coins is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
cabelors
Minor Glitch
cabelors is a jewel in the roughcabelors is a jewel in the roughcabelors is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Coffee or I can't poop. Coffee for life
Quote:
Hot chocolate is nice but I drink a lot of coffee, seriously too much coffee.
Coffee, the best gift from gods... ever!

I used to drink tea, but can't drink anymore, got sick from it. I guess the tea here isn't so good.
Thanks to cabelors
jVs (12-03-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #6
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX

I like ice cold sweet tea, I've never really drank it warm, maybe some green tea.

------------------
Say YES!

Old 12-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
Coins
Microknight
Coins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to beholdCoins is a splendid one to behold
Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
I like ice cold sweet tea, I've never really drank it warm, maybe some green tea.
What part of the States are you from?
My folks lived in Savannah for 5 years. I'd never experienced the prevalence of "sweet tea" till I visited them there. I loved that it was just sort of served like water everywhere.
Old 12-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
bbb
IDMf Artist
ATX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coins View Post
What part of the States are you from?
My folks lived in Savannah for 5 years. I'd never experienced the prevalence of "sweet tea" till I visited them there. I loved that it was just sort of served like water everywhere.
Texas and yes it rivals soda in most households here. Especially older people. My grandma would just make large pitchers of it, still warm, dropping a x amount of sugar into it. No need for cokes. So delicious.

------------------
Say YES!

Old 12-03-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222284884
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,775 Posts

tea all the way. i have two cuppas in the morning, i have two cuppas at night, i have two cuppas in the afternoon... it makes me feel alright

bringitbacknowyall

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
ckiiln (16-03-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
JD1112
Knob Twiddler
JD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to behold
Bristol, TN

Coffee. Irish. Irish coffee. I'm not Irish.

------------------

Sometimes, when I get bored, I grab a few beers and surf missed connections on craigslist to see if the waitress at Perkins knows if i'm creeping on her yet.
JD1112 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #11
crackmontage
crackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MCcrackmontage is a savage MC
Oakland CA
MC Status: 435181

depth charge... which is just a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee... with a fair amount of cream and sugar
crackmontage is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #12
JD1112
Knob Twiddler
JD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to beholdJD1112 is a splendid one to behold
Bristol, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackmontage View Post
depth charge... which is just a shot of espresso in a cup of coffee... with a fair amount of cream and sugar
Drink it black. Once you get used to it you'll never go back.

------------------

Sometimes, when I get bored, I grab a few beers and surf missed connections on craigslist to see if the waitress at Perkins knows if i'm creeping on her yet.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #13
aeoR
Savage Mad Cunt
aeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MCaeoR is a savage MC
MC Status: 13021126

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD1112 View Post
Drink it black. Once you get used to it you'll never go back.
yup best healthy way is black coffee

remembering now a quote in the lyrics of Intergalactic from Beastie boys - " I like my sugar with coffee and cream !"

my fav is an Espresso Macchiato .. especially when the girl making it draws a little heart on top or something
aeoR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:09 PM   #14
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163791
Thanked 1,420 Times in 1,048 Posts

Coffee, I guess.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:21 PM   #15
JD1112
Knob Twiddler
Bristol, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Coffee, I guess.
Don't guess! KNOW! Put some chest into it. You loves that shits.

------------------

Old 12-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #16
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163791
Thanked 1,420 Times in 1,048 Posts

My name is Thomas, and I'm an addict.

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Thomas
JD1112 (12-03-2013)
Old 12-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #17
swaddo84
Microknight
swaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to beholdswaddo84 is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760

I'm all about chai, served sweet and creamy.

I used to love coffee, but now it gives me the shits and increases my chance of having panic attacks significantly. That's a dreadful combination of symptoms when you're on the go.

Really... really awful.
swaddo84 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #18
cabelors
Minor Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaddo84 View Post
I'm all about chai, served sweet and creamy.
I love chai! I had one spanish friend that lived with me and every day she made chai. I don't do it because it's more hard-working to make than coffee or chimarrão (yes, I'm that lazy).
Old 13-03-2013, 03:28 PM   #19
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744052991
Thanked 7,713 Times in 4,757 Posts

Bhang.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2013, 03:36 PM   #20
Coins
Microknight
Toronto

My coffee habit got so bad, I was literally putting instant coffee powder on my cereal, in my yogurt and in my smoothies.

Advertisements

------------------

Download the FREE Coins EP
http://coinsmakeyoudance.bandcamp.com