[Triphop] Neuralsphere - Neuronic WIP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 08-02-2018, 06:32 AM   #1
Neuralsphere
Sample Destroyer
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
In a house
MC Status: 9910
[Triphop] Neuralsphere - Neuronic WIP

UPDATE! Sounclown ate my tracks so I had to serve them up again, unfortunately I had 2 trip hop jams that week and dunno which one I uploaded so now you get both... Trying to gather a few of these and maybe blend them together for a long mix. This is a little side project for when I need a break from my standard production I'm not used to making trip hop beats so they're a bit bland until I get some fills chopped up and layer some pitched beats. I have a second kit I haven't got to use yet.. Much to do, I'll keep this updated with any future mixes or extra jams until I have something final.

Last edited by Neuralsphere; 26-02-2018 at 10:37 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud|DEADSPACE|How Do Music|Amen Brother|BEAT BATTLE
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Triphop] Neuralsphere - Neuronic WIP.
Old 10-02-2018, 09:21 PM   #2
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110
Re: [Triphop] Neuralsphere - Neuronic WIP

For an unfinished rough idea, it is already starting to sound really cool. Definitely has the rhythm going for it.

Looking forward to the finished product
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:22 AM   #3
Smile_Price
Knob Twiddler
Smile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1010

It's like trip-hop drums with glitch-hop bass. I like it for a bare bones piece. Would be could to see live with a drummer and some kind of mix board.

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:59 PM   #4
Lorenzo
Granular Poster
Lorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260

I like it. It's dirty and trippy, I don't think that track really needs something else. I'm interested to hear the final track.
Lorenzo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 04:01 PM   #5
T.I.L.I.D.I.N.
Minor Glitch
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is currently spamming hard
Berlin, Germany
MC Status: 10

Hm ... I like the idea of using these crunched drums and sounds, but it is a bit boring. Bring in some more elements, transitions and perhaps something like a melody (but I have no specific idea).

In my opinion it would be great if you find a rapper who does some verses on it. Then it could end up in something like "Death Grips".

I would like to hear the final result.
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 04:20 PM   #6
pkreegi
Sample Destroyer
pkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant futurepkreegi has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1560

Actually the "live" drum idea is nice. Not that your drums lack in any sense, but just, you know... If there was a weekly refreshed spotify playlist, named "listening booth", i'd love to hear this one on that list

Advertisements

pkreegi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote