Trying to identify a song.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 18-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
Musecrafter
Learning The Ropes
Musecrafter is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Trying to identify a song.

Last month, while walking through a department store in Paris, I heard a very moving tune being played in the store. Two weeks later, while in Germany, I heard the same song playing in a coffee shop. I ask the waiter if she knew the name of the song. She did not. The song has a groove very reminiscent of La Femme D'Argent and has no vocals. The only other instrument I could make out (besides drum and bass) was a flute (or synth sounding like a flute). I have been searching the internet for over a month now and listening to Pandora but cannot find this tune. Any suggestions as to what this song is? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Advertisements

Musecrafter is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote