Todd Marcus - Day Slice
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 19-05-2015, 08:01 AM   #1
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC
MC Status: 31560
Todd Marcus - Day Slice

After years of unfinished projects lurking around, I thought I would set myself the challenge of actually finishing just one song to the end. Not very interesting to most people, but to me it is a massive deal. To say I'm happy to actually finished something is an understatement! This one is quite different from anything else I'm working on at the moment, so it's quite cool to put it out there on its own.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by badmotor; 28-12-2015 at 05:50 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
badmotor is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #2
m7onks
Minor Glitch
m7onks has a spectacular aura aboutm7onks has a spectacular aura aboutm7onks has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: Todd Marcus - Day Slice

nice atmosphere, i also like the drums. (these are "real drums", right?)

all in all a very cool track
m7onks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 03:19 AM   #3
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt
badmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MCbadmotor is a savage MC

I didn't see this comment. Thanks man. The drums are an acoustic drumkit plugin that has been programmed with midi.

------------------
Old 22-06-2015, 03:32 AM   #4
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199655168
Thanked 5,118 Times in 3,278 Posts

Pretty cool, based on what you said, to see you get something out there into the world for us to listen to. I like this little break here at 2:01 with the ambient noise and animal sounds. I like the way this track feels as a whole more than what the individual parts are doing on their own. You should just press on and force yourself to finish more stuff man.

Edit: Oh hey, nice vocals here!

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2015, 09:13 AM   #5
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt

Thanks RFJ! These comments actually made my day.

------------------
Old 28-12-2015, 05:54 AM   #6
badmotor
Savage Mad Cunt

Ok, I have just done a complete rework of this track (due to OCD and to bring it more into line with the sort of stuff I am writing now. Unfortunately, this renders some of the details in the comments above this obsolete.

Anyways, check it out.

------------------
Old 01-01-2016, 11:41 PM   #7
Shabboo Harper
Regular Freak
Shabboo Harper is currently spamming hard
Gdynia
MC Status: 10

Secret Intro, with a gentle "touch" of percussion. Nice melody with original sounds and vocal effects. I like this peaceful atmosphere of Your track.

Advertisements

Shabboo Harper is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote