[Electronica] Metaside - "Counterframe" (June 14, 2015)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 14-06-2015, 12:13 PM   #1
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 11110
Icon2 [Electronica] Metaside - "Counterframe" (June 14, 2015)

My second album releases today on Bandcamp:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Check it out and let me know what you think. Sharing is much appreciated, of course. Gonna add some more track and video links to this post in the next days or weeks as the material is getting uploaded.

This release is Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY 3.0), and completely free (name your price).

[edit]

Here are some previews and a simple visualisation:

Last edited by Metaside; 11-10-2015 at 10:20 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
m7onks
Minor Glitch
m7onks has a spectacular aura aboutm7onks has a spectacular aura aboutm7onks has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [Electronica] Metaside - "Counterframe" (June 14, 2015)

i have to admit i didnt lsiten to all songs but the once i did were so cool, i dwonloaded the album.

if i don't forget, i come back and give you a more detailed feedback.

thanks
m7onks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2015, 11:41 PM   #3
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC

Thanks for the feedback, m7onks! I listened to some of your stuff and enjoyed it, too! left you some feedback on soundcloud.

More detailed feedback would be much appreciated, of course, if you find the time

------------------
Old 03-07-2015, 12:50 AM   #4
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7239129

I really like this. I'm not exactly sure what else it reminds me of, but there is definitely some Flashbulb-esque parts there. A fun album, and one where it isn't often clear what to expect. I like the aggressive, driving overall sound. The calmer melodic parts were great in that context. Overall a very enjoyable album. Does cause some ear fatigue when listening to the whole thing, though - especially when it is such a long album.

Favourite Track: Changing Seasons, HM to the beginning of In Search of Truth

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:23 PM   #5
Zwaken
Minor Glitch
Zwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MCZwaken is a savage MC
Ypsilanti
MC Status: 325169

Once I heard the breaks in Missing You, I instantly downloaded.

I'm still listening through it all, I love this overall sparky, icy feel, very well done.
Zwaken is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 10:53 AM   #6
anmlsrmnml
Microknight
anmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond repute
edinburgh
MC Status: 3352

Sounds cool
but i feel they could do with a professional master

------------------
anmlsrmnml is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 10:19 AM   #7
Metaside
IDMf Artist

Thank you very much, Blingley, for your positive and helpful feedback, and also thanks to Zwaken and anmlsrmnml, of course, for the comments. Sorry for my late response, I have been out of country for a while and when i came back, I was welcomed by the death of a very close loved one. Even though I made a lot of music after that, today is the first day I feel like writing about and uploading music again. So I have just restarted uploading the remaining tracks of this album to Soundcloud and I'm going to update the opening post of this thread accordingly in the next time (and maybe bump the thread when I'm finished ). Thanks for reading and especially for listening!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------