[Bizzare Nonsense/IDM?] Bell's Worth - Frabjous Day EP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 07-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
Bell's Worth
Minor Glitch
Bell's Worth is a glorious beacon of lightBell's Worth is a glorious beacon of lightBell's Worth is a glorious beacon of lightBell's Worth is a glorious beacon of lightBell's Worth is a glorious beacon of light
MC Status: 460
[Bizzare Nonsense/IDM?] Bell's Worth - Frabjous Day EP

Heyo IDMf, been lurking around here for a little while now. Just recently I put out an EP as a free dl through Outtallectuals (super cool netlabel, run by a super cool guy) and figured why not post it here as well? Maybe someone might enjoy a track or two off of it.

Of course it's already been released officially, though I really appreciate all the feedback I can get. It's never too late to improve, and I can always work towards making the next tune I write 100x better than the last! (vv Insane artwork done by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
if you wanna commission for some super dope visuals vv)

Advertisements

------------------
Bell's Worth is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote