**ANNOUNCING** IDMf039 OPEN GENRE COMPILATION **SUBMISSIONS CLOSED** - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Closed Thread
Old 15-12-2012, 03:40 AM   #61
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 218010
Thanked 4,360 Times in 3,237 Posts
Re: **ANNOUNCING** IDMf039 OPEN GENRE COMPILATION **SUBMIT NOW**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
2) Stay out and give someone else a chance

(ie me. Nothing to see here. Move along, move along)

Advertisements

A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #62
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42418049
Thanked 5,681 Times in 3,693 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
srs bsns! Stop laughing you!

<hic>

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #63
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
srs bsns! Stop laughing you!

<hic>
Tell me about..I'm managing the Ambient Soundscapes thing and I don't stand a snowball's chance in fucking hell of getting onto the release, the standard of the guys going in for it so high!
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 04:03 AM   #64
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
MC Status: 2422571

i'm thinking about submitting, OPEN GENRE compilations are really interesting
Qianta is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 04:08 AM   #65
Roo Stercogburn
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback

Quote:
Tell me about..I'm managing the Ambient Soundscapes thing and I don't stand a snowball's chance in fucking hell of getting onto the release, the standard of the guys going in for it so high!
Oh shush, great track on Ben's sheepshagging show last night.

------------------
Old 15-12-2012, 04:17 AM   #66
A.M

Quote:
Oh shush, great track on Ben's sheepshagging show last night.
Thanks for that, dude..much appreciated!

But seriously, the standard of the other guys is really good, production-wise..and that really counts when it comes to ambient. Problem with me is I know what I want to do, but the shite system I have won't let me do it exactly the way I want.

That plus I'm still working on the after-work side of things..self-mastering and that..so my stuff is not as good in the production department as maybe the rest of the guys..so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Maybe next time round.
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 04:23 AM   #67
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Quote:
Thanks for that, dude..much appreciated!

But seriously, the standard of the other guys is really good, production-wise..and that really counts when it comes to ambient. Problem with me is I know what I want to do, but the shite system I have won't let me do it exactly the way I want.

That plus I'm still working on the after-work side of things..self-mastering and that..so my stuff is not as good in the production department as maybe the rest of the guys..so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Maybe next time round.
Its good that you got that out of your system so that you can get one with working on what you will submit for the compilation.

DOO EET. DOO EET NAO! (ok ok when you wake up tomorrow is fine too)

------------------
Old 15-12-2012, 04:31 AM   #68
A.M

Quote:
Its good that you got that out of your system so that you can get one with working on what you will submit for the compilation.

DOO EET. DOO EET NAO! (ok ok when you wake up tomorrow is fine too)
^

And sorry to everyone else reading for the sidetracking the thread above.
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #69
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Excellent. Thats not a 'no'. This new track you've been thinking of while this thread has been happily meandering should be ready by teatime on Tuesday yeh?

This also applies to everyone else thats been thinking of submitting a track and feeling less than... whatever.

Do what you do and run with it. Warts and all, anything you come up with may redefine what we all hold so dear. I bet there's a gallon of people wondering if they should try and shrugging off thinking nah, I can't.

Previous choices on these albums gives lie to that low esteem thinking.

Seriously.

Doo eet. Doo eet nao.

Also:

GET TO DA CHOPPA!

<--- might possibly have been watching an old Arnie film this evening.

------------------
Old 15-12-2012, 04:47 AM   #70
A.M

Quote:
Excellent. Thats not a 'no'. This new track you've been thinking of while this thread has been happily meandering should be ready by teatime on Tuesday yeh?

This also applies to everyone else thats been thinking of submitting a track and feeling less than... whatever.

Do what you do and run with it. Warts and all, anything you come up with may redefine what we all hold so dear. I bet there's a gallon of people wondering if they should try and shrugging off thinking nah, I can't.

Previous choices on these albums gives lie to that low esteem thinking.

Seriously.

Doo eet. Doo eet nao.

Also:

GET TO DA CHOPPA!

<--- might possibly have been watching an old Arnie film this evening.
As it so happens, I have my homework done already. Submitted one for this release..and have the one for the ambient release ready now for two weeks.
A.M is offline   Thanks
Old 15-12-2012, 04:49 AM   #71
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Quote:
As it so happens, I have my homework done already. Submitted one for this release..and have the one for the ambient release ready now for two weeks.
\o/

------------------
Old 17-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #72
Focalized
Man in the box
Focalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MCFocalized is a savage MC
Space Base
MC Status: 10379217

Open genre. So I have like 12 tracks in progress. At any given time. I think I'll still choose my latest to consider.

------------------
Focalized is offline   Thanks
Old 17-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #73
PROton42
IDMf Artist
PROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MCPROton42 is a savage MC
MC Status: 249551787
Thanked 4,126 Times in 2,688 Posts

Sent something to the netlabel dropbox the other day.

------------------
PROton42 is offline   Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 09:27 PM   #74
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222285184
Thanked 2,680 Times in 1,778 Posts

after weeks of not really being able to make music at all ive started something for this today

its really quite weird but in a way where the weirdness doesnt leave any real room for the music to be that enjoyable lol

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #75
Benwaa

got yours broton and yours chenseij
  Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 10:02 PM   #76
RaidenBeats
Not Alive; But Not Dead
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 42410

im deciding whether to submit my house song to this or the upcoming house BT.
can i submit it to this one and if it doesn't get picked can i submit it to the house one?

------------------
Check out my youtube:

RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #77
Benwaa

why would you do that? i mean if it doesn't get picked, it kind of says a lot about it not being good enough for a release imo
  Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #78
RaidenBeats
Not Alive; But Not Dead
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
why would you do that? i mean if it doesn't get picked, it kind of says a lot about it not being good enough for a release imo
true
idk i think its good but i might as well submit it to both.
because i can :3

------------------
Check out my youtube:

Old 18-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #79
Benwaa

then you're a dick
  Thanks
Old 18-12-2012, 10:54 PM   #80
RaidenBeats
Not Alive; But Not Dead
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
then you're a dick
I know :banalama:

Advertisements

------------------
Check out my youtube:

Closed Thread