[Deep house] new remix
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #1
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker
theycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Deep house] new remix

Hey Guys what you think of this remix.

I hate having to do this but could you click vote if you like this remix. I need all the votes I can get tbh lol. Only so much I can through FB and other social media. Thought id post it here for EDM lovers to listen and maybe help me out.

takes only 2seconds of your time.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Thank you

Advertisements

theycallmegav is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Deep house] new remix.
Old 15-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #2
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: [Deep house] new remix

You don't really have to tell people to vote. Considering there are only 4 winners, I'd say everyone's odds are pretty horrible. I'm not voting for anyone.

Well, this sounds literally nothing like the original so I have to give you some props for that. But at the same time, you could almost just tag it as an original track because it seems like you only sampled some of the stems or possibly even none at all. How come you didn't include the vocals though, just out of curiosity?

I think some elements don't match up to the original, especially in the quality and depth of the bass & percussion (especially the kick drum), but the arrangement sounds pretty nice, and again, totally original and independent of the original track. I thought it was very groovy.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker
theycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura abouttheycallmegav has a spectacular aura about

The vocals are in this...thanks for the tips, though it doesn't sound like you listened much to it as you didn't hear the vocals. All the verse vocals are in this remix. Im confused
Old 16-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #4
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Whichever track I critiqued wasn't yours, I must have backtracked from the original in a zig zag. Posting to remind myself to hear yours this time, and I guess I owe you that vote now.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2014, 01:30 PM   #5
theycallmegav
Analog Lurker

thanks man :banalama:
Old 28-07-2014, 04:59 AM   #6
VenRoman
Minor Glitch
VenRoman will become famous soon enough
Colorado
MC Status: 60

Good job! I'll send a vote your way.

Not much use giving feedback seeing as how you already submitted your mix.

Advertisements

VenRoman is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: https://soundcloud.com/venroman/novo-tone-promo-only