[Dubstep] King Cross (Ft. Eraskol)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 04-07-2012, 02:31 AM   #1
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 42060
[Dubstep] King Cross (Ft. Eraskol)

Everyone always complains dubstep sound repetitive and it's all the same. so me and my buddy decided to write a track that wasn't the normal "dubstep"
here you go.

Advertisements

------------------
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
D3STRO-MANAC
Minor Glitch
D3STRO-MANAC will become famous soon enough
Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
MC Status: 60
Re: [Dubstep] King Cross (Ft. Eraskol)

Not bad man. Me personally, I am not a fan of dubstep, but I like how you set this one up. The change in tempo is also a nice touch. However, I feel as though the snare was a little too quiet. I feel it could be louder to cut through all those sounds a little better, and maybe a tiny bit more reverb, but that is just me. Nice track.
D3STRO-MANAC is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:18 AM   #3
RaidenBeats
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3STRO-MANAC View Post
Not bad man. Me personally, I am not a fan of dubstep, but I like how you set this one up. The change in tempo is also a nice touch. However, I feel as though the snare was a little too quiet. I feel it could be louder to cut through all those sounds a little better, and maybe a tiny bit more reverb, but that is just me. Nice track.
thank you!! the tempo change was Eraskol's idea (whose soundcloud yo ucan find at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
)

this is my first ever track that i produced and im really proud of it.

------------------
Old 12-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #4
NightlightSociety
Master of the LFO
NightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond reputeNightlightSociety has a reputation beyond repute
Bay Area
MC Status: 2910

Nice track! The lead is fantastic and i would love to hear more

-Lucas Goss and Kojai
NightlightSociety is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:06 AM   #5
RaidenBeats
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojaimusic View Post
Nice track! The lead is fantastic and i would love to hear more

-Lucas Goss and Kojai
thanks man go to soundcloud.com/devilspawnchild

Advertisements

------------------