[electronic] Quantum Vibes
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
Chills
Ghostly
Chills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MC
Boston
MC Status: 7998752
[electronic] Quantum Vibes

Hi everyone,

I just finished this track, and I'd like to get some criticism or any feedback on it. I'm willing to make more changes with this one, so feel free to tell me anything.

Advertisements

------------------
Chills is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electronic] Quantum Vibes.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
carbon.based
Radial Developer
carbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MCcarbon.based is a savage MC
inside my body
MC Status: 4125060
Re: [electronic] Quantum Vibes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chills View Post
Hi everyone,

I just finished this track, and I'd like to get some criticism or any feedback on it. I'm willing to make more changes with this one, so feel free to tell me anything.

I'm not in the field, I'm just a listener -> minor feedback: awesomeness
Good luck with the criticism and the adjustments!

------------------
"I lay in the hands of my maker" (my maker= me)
carbon.based is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 02:31 AM   #3
ztel
Soundscaper
ztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MCztel is a savage MC
Banff, Alberta
MC Status: 2557871

The drop at 3:15 could use more punch, make more of an impact. I would also make the last section more punch in the percussion, especially the kick. I think it would make it more climactic. That's my only suggestion, I think everything else is great.

------------------
ztel is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:04 AM   #4
soundgypsy
Analog Lurker
soundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MCsoundgypsy is a savage MC
Newbury
MC Status: 847888

Nice stuff here. I really like the acoustic samples...very catchy and pleasing to the ear. The bassline is nice as well.

Things that could be better -I feel the kick could use more punch and the filtering pads that sit in the center could be a little louder.

Good stuff man

------------------
soundgypsy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #5
SpinVector
Soundscaper
SpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MCSpinVector is a savage MC
melbs
MC Status: 6892184

This is very much my cup of tea Lovely vibes from this one. In my listening space, the sub bassline sounds a bit too compressed, or something of that nature. Maybe just a tad loud. Sounds great tho.

Those metallic scrapey percussive parts are really sweet. They give the track a bit of attitude without overcooking it.

Nice work
SpinVector is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 01:24 AM   #6
Chills
Ghostly
Chills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MC
Boston

Hey, thanks a lot everyone. I appreciate all the replies. I turned down the sub bass, and I gave the kick a little more punch at the drops. Let me know what you guys think.

------------------
Old 08-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #7
mischjok
Guy with a computer
mischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MCmischjok is a savage MC
Not German
MC Status: 65762841

I really liked the delicate intro.

The rhythmic idea at 0:30 got my attention at well. The build-up towards the intro was smooth. I am digging that percussion you´re using. I can´t say I didn´t like the ideas in the last part. It shows that your song´s got a well thought structure.
mischjok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischjok View Post
I really liked the delicate intro.

The rhythmic idea at 0:30 got my attention at well. The build-up towards the intro was smooth. I am digging that percussion you´re using. I can´t say I didn´t like the ideas in the last part. It shows that your song´s got a well thought structure.
Thanks man. It helps when I know which parts of the track people like, I appreciate this feedback.

------------------
Old 12-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #9
likeicare
Knob Twiddler
likeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MClikeicare is a savage MC
MC Status: 2126275

Good work. I have nothing else to say, it is really good, the drums, the structure, tha pads and keys. Keep doing it.

------------------
likeicare is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 09:06 PM   #10
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeicare View Post
Good work. I have nothing else to say, it is really good, the drums, the structure, tha pads and keys. Keep doing it.
Thanks

------------------
Old 13-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #11
QuantumRealm
Minor Glitch
QuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MCQuantumRealm is a savage MC
MC Status: 214015

Great track dude! Loving it, really chill. I especially love the drums/percussion in this one!

------------------
My soundcloud page, check it out! http://soundcloud.com/quantum-realm

Latest track!
QuantumRealm is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Manycure
Granular Poster
Manycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MCManycure is a savage MC
Lisbon
MC Status: 43094879

Very good work, love the deepness, the quality of the reverbs, the arrangement of the drums, and the feeling transmited trough the track. Nice one Chills!!

------------------
Manycure is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 02:39 AM   #13
deebirch
Master of the LFO
deebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MCdeebirch is a savage MC
Chicago, IL
MC Status: 3432270

really feeling this.

i thought the intro was fantastic. and the transition @0:55 was spot on.
deebirch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #14
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! I'll keep an eye out for all your tracks.

------------------
Old 15-11-2011, 07:11 AM   #15
broken time
IDMf's latest spammer
broken time is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Awesome work, i love the percussion. . good luck with this!
broken time is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #16
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken time View Post
Awesome work, i love the percussion. . good luck with this!
Thanks!! It's all finished at this point unless I get any more criticism.

------------------
Old 15-11-2011, 01:06 PM   #17
steeboo
IDMf Artist
steeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MCsteeboo is a savage MC
montfoort
MC Status: 75629089

Hi,

This is good work, I like the sounds and the structure. I hear an op-x pro, is that right? Cool stuff!

Cheers!

------------------
steeboo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 04:08 PM   #18
Seazo
Regular Freak
Seazo is currently spamming hard
Oslo
MC Status: 10

Great beats! I would love to hear some droids and dreaming sfx's in the background also, to fill the picture a bit more =)
Seazo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #19
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeboo View Post
Hi,

This is good work, I like the sounds and the structure. I hear an op-x pro, is that right? Cool stuff!

Cheers!
Nope, but I'm glad it's not obvious what i'm using

Thanks for the comment!

------------------
Old 15-11-2011, 05:57 PM   #20
Chills
Ghostly
Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seazo View Post
Great beats! I would love to hear some droids and dreaming sfx's in the background also, to fill the picture a bit more =)
I like these ideas, thanks for the feedback!

Advertisements

------------------