[Techno] Devil's Avocado - Still Dabbling
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-05-2018, 01:39 AM   #1
devils_avocado
Granular Poster
devils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 910
[Techno] Devil's Avocado - Still Dabbling

This is version 7:

Still gonna update and improve version 6 of The Unconvetional One. It's on my to-do list. I can't force it.

As a side note: Does anyone else feel like that? Does anyone else feel like they can't force the process of making music? That you have to be in the mood?

Like..... I can make myself make music when I am not in the mood but it always comes out 50 times worse. Thoughts on that? If that's considered a derail then please do not answer.

Enjoy the track!

Advertisements

devils_avocado is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Devil's Avocado - Still Dabbling.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:00 AM   #2
MikeyOSB
Sample Destroyer
MikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyOSB has a reputation beyond repute
Armpit of the North
MC Status: 2610
Re: [Techno] Devil's Avocado - Still Dabbling

I like this. Whatever you want to call your style, be it techno, idm or something else, it's getting better and better.

Love the progressions and bright/hollow timbres.

------------------
MikeyOSB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 02:05 AM   #3
mcuhsaircu
Regular Freak
mcuhsaircu is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is great, your style was very recognizable to me as from the uk, which I think is a good thing!
On the aside, I think that mood is pretty important in music making to me, but it's controllable, the more time I spend making music in one session, the more I get into the mood.
mcuhsaircu is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 10:37 AM   #4
devils_avocado
Granular Poster
devils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys. I think this track flows better than my last one because this track was originally like 15 minutes long but I've trimmed it down to under half the size (the other track used to be even bigger than 14 minutes).

Eventually they'll both be shorter.

I have one more track I've made that I wish to post but I think I should probably wait a few days because I don't want to spam the listening booth
Old 08-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #5
devils_avocado
Granular Poster

Temporally took my old tracks down until I get better versions of them, if I do. As they're not as good as my new track that's up on my Soundcloud now.

Advertisements